The Writer
Hello!

I got a Double Driver and with a Metal Shaft in hand. I am only a few more RP toys away from completing the RP toys I want from Double. So, I'm gonna ask you guys if you know where to find or are willing to sell the following:

1. Trigger Magnum
2. Fang Dinosaur
3. XTREME bird

I hope you can help.

Also, while I don't collect many SH Figuarts (all I have are Skull, CycloneJoker and all the One Piece ones) My favorite characters in any Kamen Rider series are the Hopper Brothers from Kabuto and while I know Kickhopper is a pipe dream. I was hoping one of you would be willing to sell me a SH Figuarts Punchopper or perhaps you know where to find one? The only preference I'd have is that the Punchopper be less then $30 before shipping.

Thank you for the help!

well the only thing i can really suggest for the first three are using ebay, or yahoo jp auctions and a middleman service cause they're discontinued :(. The others..... well i dunno.
Hello!

I got a Double Driver and with a Metal Shaft in hand. I am only a few more RP toys away from completing the RP toys I want from Double. So, I'm gonna ask you guys if you know where to find or are willing to sell the following:

1. Trigger Magnum
2. Fang Dinosaur
3. XTREME bird

I hope you can help.

Also, while I don't collect many SH Figuarts (all I have are Skull, CycloneJoker and all the One Piece ones) My favorite characters in any Kamen Rider series are the Hopper Brothers from Kabuto and while I know Kickhopper is a pipe dream. I was hoping one of you would be willing to sell me a SH Figuarts Punchopper or perhaps you know where to find one? The only preference I'd have is that the Punchopper be less then $30 before shipping.

Thank you for the help!

CStoys has SHF PunchHopper in stock right now for $30.15 before shipping :D

The Writer
>_> Well, I mean I guess if no one has one for even slightly cheaper, I'm going to have to get it, I assume. I'll hope it doesn't go out of stock by next friday and grab it.

Anyone want me to offer me one for even slightly cheaper that would be cool.

Trigger&Extreme

I've got a Trigger Magnum and Extreme Memory set for sale!
I'd be willing to part ways with Trigger for maybe 40-50 and Extreme for 30 would be fine with me.