Around the boards I have heard word that Kamen Rider W is going to be aired in Korea next, which would be a godsend since I was a broke high school student at the time, so I missed out on all the gear when it was priced normally and now I'm a slightly less broke university student lol. So, I'm just curious, has this been confirmed? If not, are people just basing this off of Decade's release this past year? Thanks :)

Budou though
i am pretty sure korea will air w. why wouldn't they? they aired the other heisei series so w after decade is what should happen. i'm surprised there's no one from korea here that can tell us what episode of decade they're at.

silver FOREVAAH
i'm almost sure that they are airing decade since almost the end of W...they must be airing reruns of the show before air thefinal episode

Banned
All i know is W hasn't started yet in South Korea, since Decade's stuff is still the most recent rider stuff i see out of there.

I'm just hoping for a Gaia memory re-release!! I can't do the 250$+ for a double driver and I want one incredibly bad!!

I'm sad I missed out on those T2 Memories as well... i'd buy them now!

Budou though
IMO, the dopant and t2 sets were premium bandai exclusives. you won't be seeing those in bandai of asia reproduction. dunno about t2 joker.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

IMO, the dopant and t2 sets were premium bandai exclusives. you won't be seeing those in bandai of asia reproduction. dunno about t2 joker.

erm......not just in your opinion....they WERE premium sets

Budou though
you never know when someone may come into this topic saying "bandai of asia may make the dopant and t2 sets"

-_-

Yeah I figured they were a one time premium launch.... but I can always hope/dream right? :D