Mad Skillz
Yeah, the comic just came out very recently (in the "Tokusatsu Secret File" underground mag) so I guess it's become topical again.
There is an underground tokusatsu magazine? Now that just sounds all sorts of interesting.

(random question: What was...the name of that one comic you mentioned that involved a kid with Rider 1 as his "Pikachu"?)

Kazuki Katou (Kamen Rider Drake) is in a movie that's now had its release date put back indefinitely because of a scandal involving another of the actors, so there's one more for the Kamen Rider curse. Apparently it was his first lead, too ...
You're not talking about the awesome Wangan Midnight are you? Damn. I know Yuuichi Nakamura is the main character there, but I think Kazuki is the second one.
Doubt it was that, there was an article a few days ago that talked about Nakamura being a rising star, following in the footsteps of Mizushima and Sato.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Ooh that's a shame, was it that monster one with the chick who played Femme? I always thought it was so incredibly silly to put movies on hold because of scandals involving actors.

I don't know (not a fan, an online friend told me) but here's the blog entry where he discusses the film ...

lol No, I meant Kazuki´s last movie Koikyoku, but my comment doesn´t make sense because I forgot to put in "But there already was another one of his movies that was released some time ago and flopped badly". My bad, sorry.

The Wangan Movie is going to be released the day after tomorrow.

Hen.....shin!!!!
this thread has changed from yamamoto scandal to the blade guy:laugh:

私の占いは当たる
lol No, I meant Kazuki´s last movie Koikyoku, but my comment doesn´t make sense because I forgot to put in "But there already was another one of his movies that was released some time ago and flopped badly". My bad, sorry.

The Wangan Movie is going to be released the day after tomorrow.

Yeah, I knew about both of those. Nakamura has been posting about Wangan Midnight for, like, months now.

Wow guys, can we get busted for cp? And can't she get arrested?