Mr. Kamen Rider
Like the Superman Curse or SNL Curse, some Japanese fans think there's a Kamen Rider Curse.

Like...

Hiroshi Fujioka's motorcycle accident during the series; Takeshi Sasaki's being seriously burned in a housefire; Akira Yamaguchi, Kyoko Okada, and Miyuki Kanbe dying at young ages; Tooru Okazaki's motorcycle accident in which he had a lengthy hospitalization; Shigeru Araki losing his political run; Yui Satonaka having to leave due to her health problems; Yuriko Shiratori's mysterious dropping out of Den-O.

There's also less severe things people have brought up, like Ryou Hayami's being typecast, Tetsuo Kurata losing a main role in a major show, Yuusuke Tomoi's short marriage, Takayuki Tsubaki's scandal, Shigeki Hosokawa's bad blood with the new producers.

There is this awesomely bad comic about that which just came out recently! It also claims that there was no series after BLACK RX due to the Otaku Murderer thing from the late 80's (or 1981, according to the comic... editors!) Not sure about that one. And apparently Shiratori left over sexual harassment and accusations or something-or-other.

Also Sato Takeru apparently randomly collapsed once, and a giant flying grim reaper is now haunting Inoue Masahiro. I'm pretty sure if Sugata tripped on the curb and sprained his ankle, somebody would say it's the curse.

It's also got the best-worst title page I've ever seen:

what.jpg

Yes comic, cover up the artwork for us, thanks.

Mad Skillz
So what are the exact details of this scandal? o_O
Basically, back in her younger days, Yamamoto was a generically dumb teen who thought posting awesome nudes of herself on a board (2channel) would be a good idea and now it comes back to bite her in the ass that 90 thousand Japanese people have likely seen by now.

There is this awesomely bad comic about that which just came out recently! It also claims that there was no series after BLACK RX due to the Otaku Murderer thing from the late 80's (or 1981, according to the comic... editors!) Not sure about that one. And apparently Shiratori left over sexual harassment and accusations or something-or-other.
That...yeah, that one sounds interesting. Can't see why the Otaku murderer would have much to do with it, unless he was also some giant Kamen Rider fan.

But...dear gawd that comic sounds so incredibly interesting. >_> I've always loved these behind the scenes comics, I really wish I could see more of that one about Hirayama.

School Days
Basically, back in her younger days, Yamamoto was a generically dumb teen who thought posting awesome nudes of herself on a board (2channel) would be a good idea and now it comes back to bite her in the ass that 90 thousand Japanese people have likely seen by now.

seriously? :O_O: crazy japanese girls!

Lurker
Like the Superman Curse or SNL Curse, some Japanese fans think there's a Kamen Rider Curse.

Like...

Hiroshi Fujioka's motorcycle accident during the series; Takeshi Sasaki's being seriously burned in a housefire; Akira Yamaguchi, Kyoko Okada, and Miyuki Kanbe dying at young ages; Tooru Okazaki's motorcycle accident in which he had a lengthy hospitalization; Shigeru Araki losing his political run; Yui Satonaka having to leave due to her health problems; Yuriko Shiratori's mysterious dropping out of Den-O.

There's also less severe things people have brought up, like Ryou Hayami's being typecast, Tetsuo Kurata losing a main role in a major show, Yuusuke Tomoi's short marriage, Takayuki Tsubaki's scandal, Shigeki Hosokawa's bad blood with the new producers.

I remember I saw a manga about that the other day

*edit: yep the one Igadevil talks about

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Pics or it didn't happen. :loltongue:[hide]Heh, surprised I said this before FK did. :laugh: [/hide]

Seriously though, if these pics were still out there, they were probably taken and posted while Yamamoto was still UNDERAGE, so if anyone finds them, do NOT post them here so that we don't have to risk getting busted for kiddie pron.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Pics or it didn't happen. :loltongue:[hide]Heh, surprised I said this before FK did. :laugh: [/hide]

Seriously though, if these pics were still out there, they were probably taken and posted while Yamamoto was still UNDERAGE, so if anyone finds them, do NOT post them here so that we don't have to risk getting busted for kiddie pron.

....the OP is in TROUBLE lol :p

AWWWW ****. I need to clear my history. I knew her titties were too small even for a Japanese girl.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Since the OP posted up pics of the chick when she was underaged, here's Hikaru's blog.........which is where we can see pics of her NOW @ the legal age of 18

http://ameblo.jp/hikaru-y

Yep, we're in the clear........no kiddie pr0nz here