Last time there was a scandal involving a toku it was Ultraman Cosmos. I can't imagine how this would affect Double.

Last edited:
♥Saki-Hime♥
Hope they don't suddenly change character and affect the whole plot... ^^

Prism Flash!
Last time there was a scandal involving a toku it was Ultraman Cosmos. I can't imagine how this would affect Double.

Despite the scandal thingy, that thing could last 65 episodes. :laugh: Maybe KR Double will follow its footsteps; 60 plus (Doubling Decade's episodes)

:p

kamen rider diend
if i remember correctly it is involving the main character in assault,extortion and battery right??

kamen rider diend
cosmos can last about 64 episodes is because of the ultraman neos fill-in so that means toei might create another rider series to fill in double

kamen rider diend
Specific rules regarding battery depend on the relevant jurisdiction, however some elements remain constant despite jurisdiction. Battery generally requires:

1. An offensive touching or contact is made upon the victim, instigated by the actor
2. The actor intends or knows that his action will cause the offensive touching
1. In some jurisdictions, for instance under the Model Penal Code, there is a battery when the actor acts recklessly
3. The touching causes an injury, physical or otherwise

Battery is typically classified as either simple or aggravated. Although battery typically occurs in the context of physical altercations, battery also applies in other instances, such as medical cases where the doctor performs a non-consented to medical procedure.

details and information from wikipedia :)