KAMEN RIDER W: FUUTO PI First Trailer and Cast!

Kamen Rider W is not my first season of Kamen Rider that I experienced in full as it released, but it was the one that hooked me. With it’s colorful cast, detective noire inspired themes, excellent soundtrack, and a story that hits many emotional and storytelling highs and lows, I couldn’t be more excited to talk about Fuuto PI, the anime adaption of the manga of the same name that continues the story.
Fuuto PI, as mentioned above, adapts the manga which serves as a sequel to the series. Taking place after the film Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Accel, the show follows Shotaro Hidari, a half-boiled private eye with a big heart, and Philip, a super intelligent and quirky young man with a connection to the Gaia Library, an archive of the Earth’s knowledge. A new case appears involving a woman named Tokime, who has lost her memory and has been targeted by strange monsters known as Dopants. After her life is saved by the detectives, she joins their agency as a new assistant. By...

Continue reading...

Administrator
Staff member
The title will be Awkward in the Latin American Market. 😆 I am so used to seeing Masked rider as a Live action franchise. I am excited for this new direction.

A Kamen rider Anime? I mostly watch the live action tokusatsu but I might put this one in consideration.