The Writer
I have attained a Metal Shaft for $35 shipped, so this has sparked me to get the other roleplay toys i want. I know these are high demand items as is, but I figured there is no harm in simply asking. So, if anyone has either the DX Dopant Memory or the Double Driver or could point in the direction of either of them, that would be amazing and I would love you forever. Just for reference here's the prices I'd be willing to pay for both of them

Double Driver: No more then $100
Dopant Memory: No more then $30 might be willing to go a little higher if only due to shipping.

Thank you all for the help.

I have attained a Metal Shaft for $35 shipped, so this has sparked me to get the other roleplay toys i want. I know these are high demand items as is, but I figured there is no harm in simply asking. So, if anyone has either the DX Dopant Memory or the Double Driver or could point in the direction of either of them, that would be amazing and I would love you forever. Just for reference here's the prices I'd be willing to pay for both of them

Double Driver: No more then $100
Dopant Memory: No more then $30 might be willing to go a little higher if only due to shipping.

Thank you all for the help.

For Dopant Memory, mine is loose, I willing to give in $30+shipping. If you are interested, please pm me.