Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead all along.
Lies!
The scene where Shotaro runs to the hospital while Wakana is attacking the guards take place in the past, as do all the rest of the scenes involving Wakana. So she learned of his death about a year ago.

As for Shroud suddenly dying, yeah... that came completely out of nowhere and no one explained why she was dying....
Thank you.
453431283054122kfq6.jpg

Greatest Family Portrait in KR
-Philip gets some boob action from Saeko :O_O:
-Ryubee is one handsome man when he smiles :laugh:
Awesome....the boob action not the picture.

Also I'm surprised no ones said this yet. EXE Foundation X COME ON GUYS! THIS IS GLENN BECK 101!!!!

Why yes, I do know everything
Hopefully it'll show up.

I hope so. They went through a lot of trouble to get that particular memory and then they didn't even do anything with it >__> I'm really hoping it does become important somewhere along the line.

It explained how she was able to appear all the time out of nowhere. It also was pretty much explained by getting hit by terror's ooze.

Go watch that scene again (it is in episode 44). We see Fumine get attacked by the Terror Ooze. The next scene is her walking out on Wakana and Saeko with her bags packed. After we see her wrap her damaged face with bandages. Clearly she didn't die from that attack.

I always felt she was either dead or dying. I mean Terror's attack was obviously aiming to kill.

I agree that she was probably dead the entire time or something similar to Philip and also on the belief that Terrors attack was meant to kill her but that's obviously not what happened.

Hey we have NEVER soldiers walking around in this series so I don't think Shroud is that big of a stretch.

Its just too bad we never got to see any of the other Maximum Drives Double could've done before the end of the series. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here is a list:

Bicker Finallusion: Trigger Version

Trigger Magnum/Spider Shock Combo
Trigger Magnum/Frog Pod Combo
Trigger Magnum/Denden Sensor Combo

Metal Shaft/Bat Shot Combo
Metal Shaft/Spider Shock Combo
Metal Shaft/Frog Pod Combo
Metal Shaft/Denden Sensor Combo

Oh, who knows what those Maximum Drives could've been called and what they could've done?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
The inclusion of a NEVER soldier in Double was a shock, albeit a damn good one though.

Those photos...are so touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.