Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Did he really needed to literately become a bike in order to become stronger? I dare say that a sports bike similar to IXA's in red would look perfect with Accel on it. This is coming from someone who likes the changing into a bike gimmick on Accel too. Weird that I hate FFR and likes Accel's bike form. By the way, anyone else kinda see the chest of Accel Trial looking like a, well...a skull?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Did he really needed to literately become a bike in order to become stronger? I dare say that a sports bike similar to IXA's in red would look perfect with Accel on it. This is coming from someone who likes the changing into a bike gimmick on Accel too. Weird that I hate FFR and likes Accel's bike form. By the way, anyone else kinda see the chest of Accel Trial looking like a, well...a skull?

You mean Accel Trial? Regarding the Skull on Accel Trial's chest, yes someone had already posted that comment... but it might have been on the rumor thread. :thumbs:

あたりまえ

does the skull resemble this?
[hide]
2qhzyv4.jpg
[/hide]

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
@Kazuma... yeah the picture of the skull on Punisher's chest kinda resemble that on Accel Trial's chest as well.

Lurker
Oh, now that looks similar. I really wasn't thinking of Punisher, just skulls in general. But then again, with the homages in Double, guess we have another "maybe homage" to add to the list D=

レイモン (雷蒙)
to give a concrete answer: no, Accel Trial won't have a Bike Form. shots have appeared of him from the front, side, and back, and while there are still wheels on him, there is no frame to bring the front wheel over his head, meaning those parts are leftover from his normal form. proof here:

trialcomplete.jpg

now this might seem weird coming from me of all people, but I do understand and accept the reasoning for this being that Accel Trial is so fast that it doesn't need Bike Form anymore

But he still has the wheels on his back & on his side legs.

Ore, Sanjou!
But he still has the wheels on his back & on his side legs.

didn't you read what I said? there's no wheel frame, and additionally, no way for the leg wheels to rotate, meaning that they're leftover

@Synch: no, while Accel Trial uses the same base as Accel's normal form, there are several new parts rto distinguish it as a separate suit: new helmet, rounded shoulder pads, vents in the chest to resemble Motocross body armor, tire tracks running down the sides, the absence of a wheel frame, and silver elbow and knee armor

Webslinger
I don't care whether Accel Trial has a bike form or not, I'm loving the design and can't wait to see what he can do. About time Ryu got an upgrade :coolshades:

Status
Not open for further replies.