Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Okay I know it has been a month since CJX's debut, but since Accel Trial is on show next week it had some relevance. So, I kinda used to like my Riders bulky (that's why I liked it when they got upgraded forms), but recently Double's slim, simple design has grown to me so much I just like that idea better. CJX's design well kinda goes back to the older Heisei design concept, but not as bulky, but then not as streamlined either (am I making sense?). And I miss the "W" crest on his forehead....:disappoin

BUT Accel Trial on the other hand I AM TOTALLY excited for! I am all for a slimed-down version of Accel, and the concept behind it is cool too, a motocross bike:castlerock: I kinda envy Accel for "sliming down" and Double well he can't really 'slim down" anymore, can't he? But still I really wish they had given something more akin to FangJoker (design-wise) and added a little something as well. And another I not a really big fan right now is Double using a shield-sword combo.... just something not right about it. Oh and how he always uses the "Prism" memory everytime he turns in CJX. Upside I guess though is that he doesn't spam as much and turns into Double before CJX.

But maybe I'll warm up to CJX as he appears more in later episodes. Last thing, anyone wish Double would use other forms besides "CycloneJoker" combo in CJX? Pitty if he couldn't though, and odds are against that cause his Prism memory is able to deploy all the existing memories anyway (Luna, Heat, Cyclone, Joker), right?

Okay rant over :).

Regarding missing the W on his head... That's why he's called "Xtreme" to show the X theme :thumbs:... CJ is the base for Xtreme, so that's why you see it more often. Also, using the different forms, depends on the situation. :thumbs:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hopefully no...

But if he would, he should look like a dirt bike.

And besides, I think we'd get leaked pictures or magazine scans of that by now right?

He's going to be a "Dirty" bike?

Lurker
Not the right person to be answering this question, but my guess is maybe, sorry for not giving you a straight answer. Cause motocross bikes are generally slim in their frame design, so not all hope is lost there I guess. There is a wheel behind Accel Trial's back, but I don't no where the other wheel is gonna be coming from.

EDIT: And with musashi03's answer I guess not, eh? True that we would have seen pictures of a bike-form of some sort by now since he's debuting next week.

The other wheel would come from his heels like on the Accel costume.

レイモン (雷蒙)
^ Hahaha LOL! :laugh:

But I wonder now how they'll be defeating Smilodon? Will we get a scene when his memory breaks then Mick will be all wasted and unable to stand up on his own? :sweat:

Mick has really been laying low recently, really makes me think he's up to something... :sly:

:hmm:, I see.

It stinks.
For those who have seen Episode 35, I've got a question:

[hide]When Isaka inserted the copy of Quetzalcoatlus Memory into that bird; wouldn't the bird feel the same pain as a normal human who dosen't have a Living Connector?[/hide]

Also:

[hide]No Memory Break, even if it was a copy?[/hide]

Ore, Sanjou!
Not the right person to be answering this question, but my guess is maybe, sorry for not giving you a straight answer. Cause motocross bikes are generally slim in their frame design, so not all hope is lost there I guess. There is a wheel behind Accel Trial's back, but I don't no where the other wheel is gonna be coming from.

EDIT: And with musashi03's answer I guess not, eh? True that we would have seen pictures of a bike-form of some sort by now since he's debuting next week.

to give a concrete answer: no, Accel Trial won't have a Bike Form. shots have appeared of him from the front, side, and back, and while there are still wheels on him, there is no frame to bring the front wheel over his head, meaning those parts are leftover from his normal form. proof here:

trialcomplete.jpg

now this might seem weird coming from me of all people, but I do understand and accept the reasoning for this being that Accel Trial is so fast that it doesn't need Bike Form anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.