Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
^ Yeah forget it, it's a debatable subject, and you guys know how much fight I have in me. :laugh:

Last edited:
IMHO, if there's something they need to use CGI on, it's the explosions.

They've been doing that already, hence the loss of the genre's "cool" factor over the years.

They don't realize that Global Warming doesn't equate to heat, it equates to drastic change in weather and climate, and in most cases extreme increase or decrease in temperature.

Hello Rachel Maddow!

HEROW
@dchoc: See what I mean... :redface2:

@Black Fang: Tell that to Toei LOL.

and PS, I'd consider it a compliment since her resume is filled with astonishing credentials and doctorate degrees. Thanks.

Nice post!!
They've been doing that already, hence the loss of the genre's "cool" factor over the years.

Agreed. The CG explosions never, ever look as good as actual pyro. They look completely fake. What sucks is that American movies that go out of their way to use real pyro these days often have the effects dismissed as "just CGI."

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
@dchoc: See what I mean... :redface2:

@Black Fang: Tell that to Toei LOL.

and PS, I'd consider it a compliment since her resume is filled with astonishing credentials and doctorate degrees. Thanks.

Hahaha... That's why I posted that I'm not going to comment since it's not directly related to Kamen Rider W... It's something outside of this forum. Actually.... nevermind... hahaha :thumbs:

Some kind of Beast mode
But you said you didn't see the scans I was talking about... :sly: Which is which?

My first time seeing the dopant was in the latest promo for the next episode. Meaning since I didn't see the pics of said dopant it is easy that i can make a mistake of calling it an upgraded nazca.

If I did see the pics..(sense you know..they're not moving) then I would look at it enough to see it isn't nazca, so I wouldn't of brought it up in the first place.

sashi, please tell me you get me now..even if you don't..just lie to me. lol

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
No, it's a completely different Dopant that happens to have a similar color scheme.

二番目の翻訳者
Looks like the next episode will give us some backstory for Boss Narumi, too.

Some kind of Beast mode
Hey does anyone like whats-his-face from the police station? The backscratchers "partner"?

I can't lie, he makes some funny facial expressions sometimes, but he is really at my limit with being incredibly annoying. He's always cock-blocking too. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.