Status
Not open for further replies.
Toku Romantic
I'm so far not inherentley fond of Accel - design or character wise. To be fair, his character is meant to be Shotaro's opposite, ('I don't like this city', 'I hate the wind', kills people because he thinks he's the law, etc) and therefore, unlikable from the start, but his bulkiness and transforming gimmick put me off a little.

However I will say, as a fan of Ducati bikes in general, that that bike is absolutely beautiful. According to wiki, that there's a slightly modified Ducati 1198 (although I'm partial to the Streetfighter myself)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ducati_1198

Some kind of Beast mode
o0704039610332746685.jpg

2009122900000025devient.jpg

The only difference about the CD cover is the logo of Kamen Rider Double.

My beautiful girlfriend!! :buttrock:

I'm so far not inherentley fond of Accel - design or character wise. To be fair, his character is meant to be Shotaro's opposite, ('I don't like this city', 'I hate the wind', kills people because he thinks he's the law, etc) and therefore, unlikable from the start, but his bulkiness and transforming gimmick put me off a little.

...so a little Judge Dredd mixed into the Go-on Turbo Teen Rider, huh. :laugh:

I AM...THE LAW!!!

Would like to change his avatar
I think Shoutarou should video-tape Accel when he's folding himself into a CGI bike and show Ryu the footage, and make him realize he has no business acting all cool and tough, because that stuff's silly.

W's main producer is Hideaki Tsukada, the main producer of Dekaranger. Anyone else think this "elite" bike-themed cop seems a bit familiar? Anyone else think he'll stop acting so cool after these intro episodes, and will begin to show a penchant for dressing in drag? :laugh:

At least he's a more appropriate rival to Shoutarou than Kirihiko was.

shinkenchange!starninger!
i like accel and his gear (which is what im trying to get), i dont know why everyone says that his a rival to double i mean they both fight dopants so he's not evil, he might have hot head but i they'll get along eventually.

i like accel and his gear (which is what im trying to get), i dont know why everyone says that his a rival to double i mean they both fight dopants so he's not evil, he might have hot head but i they'll get along eventually.

Right now Ryu has little respect for both Shotaro & Philip. Because he feels that W is inefficent in fighting Dopants.

Nice post!!
This W arc is completely just the Spider-Man arc that introduced The Punisher, innit?

レイモン (雷蒙)
Right now Ryu has little respect for both Shotaro & Philip. Because he feels that W is inefficent in fighting Dopants.

If he does have a litte respect for Shotaro & Philip then he wouldn't keep yelling at them & fights them for the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.