Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing though, seein how they choose for a Ducati; lookin at it seems like a Ducati Superbike 1198S, a bit modified/old model maybe?

Accel's bike

accelbike.png

1198S

1264591399451.png

Could be?

I'm not sure, there are some things pretty different. Mmh...

At first Ryu reminded me of Yuto, but now he's more like Kusaka. Due to trying to kill Dopants in their human forms. The worst part about it is that he's a cop. Right now he's a disgrace to both being a Rider & law enforcement. Hopefully he'll become a better person, in time.

But...he probably does like that BECAUSE he's a cop. From a cop's point of view, he's not a disgrace. It's not like he's wanderin Fuuto beatin the **** out of bystanders, he's beatin someone that is "breakin the law". Wrong how it is, if he feels that he's just doing his job, and he probably feels it, he is in the right. From his/cops point of view, of course. Cops dont think like you and me, trust me, they're pretty twisted sometimes. I know too well being the son of a police chief. Of course japanese police usually is not like that, but it's refreshin to see a japanese cop like that, not "standardized" if you like.

At first Ryu reminded me of Yuto, but now he's more like Kusaka. Due to trying to kill Dopants in their human forms. The worst part about it is that he's a cop. Right now he's a disgrace to both being a Rider & law enforcement. Hopefully he'll become a better person, in time.

#1, #2 and recently Diend killed a bunch of Shocker goons, who are basically humans. Double seems to follow American super hero's no kill police, keeping even villains alive, but that isn't the standard for Riders in general.

Either way, I guess there'll be some other reason to not kill that woman. The whole scene seemed weird to me, because she only appeared after the Dopant was out of sight...

Last edited:
Mr. Kamen Rider
Shocker soldiers are still modified genetically/cybernetically, and at least Destron's are meant to be clones, so it's sort of borderline there.

Though yeah, regular humans have been directly/indirectly killed by Riders in the past, but they usually have it coming.

Nice post!!
Shotaro's no-kill policy is clearly because he thinks it's more satisfying to turn the perps over to the police. In Ryu's case, his kill policy seems motivated by a basic fear of how much damage Dopants can do.

レイモン (雷蒙)
o0704039610332746685.jpg

2009122900000025devient.jpg

The only difference about the CD cover is the logo of Kamen Rider Double.

Status
Not open for further replies.