Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inside you...
internet_serious_business.jpg

LOL

Falcon-punch.jpg

Some kind of Beast mode
I hope 2010 that Kamen Rider W will be biggest hit in history.

I hope it does great also, but biggest hits get lots of movies...and lots of movies lack a good story...and lots of movies that lack good stories annoy me.

For example: Den-O and Decade.

So If it doesn't have, alot of publicity I don't mind, as long as it has a great run/full season. lol

Seen the episode last night via mobile and boy, is Accel's debut cool or what?
That is one crazy transformation man! He turned into a motorcycle and speaking of motorcycle, he already had one which is red and that ain't a Japanese motorcycle, that's a DUCATI! Man! I know that for certain Kamen Rider Dragon Knight had several non-Honda motorcycles there but as for the Japanese Kamen Rider shows, this is the first time since Kamen Rider Super 1 that they used a foreign motorcycle.

Here's one:

[HIDE]
800px-Ducati_1198_2009.JPG
[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
Seen the episode last night via mobile and boy, is Accel's debut cool or what?
That is one crazy transformation man! He turned into a motorcycle and speaking of motorcycle, he already had one which is red and that ain't a Japanese motorcycle, that's a DUCATI! Man! I know that for certain Kamen Rider Dragon Knight had several non-Honda motorcycles there but as for the Japanese Kamen Rider shows, this is the first time since Kamen Rider Super 1 that they used an American motorcycle.

Here's one:

[HIDE]
800px-Ducati_1198_2009.JPG
[/HIDE]

uhhh, one problem: Ducati is an Italian brand :laugh: if they used a Harley-Davidson, then this would be the time for that kind of celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.