Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with it especially since it's not like Denliner or Castle Doran and it only carries the parts for W's bike.

So far that's all it does.

Besides, I still take issue with the copious amounts of CGI we're probably going to get when Double's bike changes form to battle the unnecessary giant monsters. Bah!

It's not like there has never been giant monsters in kamen rider before.

Raxbait: Hip
oh anybody else think of the Power rangers watch beeping when Shotaro dialed on the Stagphone? XD

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
It seems the Shotaro was the wimpy kind of guy till his boss/partner/mentor's death and now tries to be cool like him. Though he's really overboiled, funny. He wears the gadgets but they don't always work in his favor.

Ladies and gentlemen..........we have ourselves the second coming of Kurenai Otoya.

We've all suspected Shotaro might be like this, it was even mentioned in the Keith's podcast that Shotaro could be Otoya-lite.........but dammit, it seems to be all true.

School Days
currently watching double. looks really cool:thumbs:

for some reason, Shotaro reminds me of Narumi from Devil Summoner

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
ROFL.........the chemistry between Shotaro and Akiko is so damn similar to Tsukasa's & Natsumi's chemistry. Shotaro being annoyed with Akiko just like Tsukasa is with Natsumi, then Akiko pulling out that damn slipper and whacking Shotaro when he's out of line just like Natsumi is with Tsukasa with that "Laughing Pressure Point."

God I'm gonna love this series LOL

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Philip seems pretty... interesting and strange character. So far, I'm liking this now. Looking forward to see the next episode.

Really good first Episode. I really like the theme song and op.

All that Rider Jazz...:laugh:

It feels like Den-O combined with Cutey Honey...:sweat:

Ladies and gentlemen..........we have ourselves the second coming of Kurenai Otoya.

We've all suspected Shotaro might be like this, it was even mentioned in the Keith's podcast that Shotaro could be Otoya-lite.........but dammit, it seems to be all true.

We kinda expected that because of Shotaro's tastes in clothes and demeanor during the previews. But still is a thing to laugh about.

ROFL.........the chemistry between Shotaro and Akiko is so damn similar to Tsukasa's & Natsumi's chemistry. Shotaro being annoyed with Akiko just like Tsukasa is with Natsumi, then Akiko pulling out that damn slipper and whacking Shotaro when he's out of line just like Natsumi is with Tsukasa with that "Laughing Pressure Point."

God I'm gonna love this series LOL

Geez...what's up after Den-O we get "fire cracker" females.:laugh:

Hana the Puncher
Shizuka the Mother
Pressure Point Natsumi-kan
Now...Akiko the Slipper

Status
Not open for further replies.