What, no Ultraman?

For shame!

Regardless though, I'm a Rider man through and through. Sentai's been starting to gain on it lately though...

Karate Bugman (cocoon)
Never ending argument has been unevened jajajja

I like Kamen rider more, not for his seriousness against sentai I think old sentais are more serious than actual rider shows.

I like Rider more because I enjoy it more, lonely hero archtype is much cooler than a five man team bullying a rubber monster xDDD

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
It's a tough decision. I love both franchise, even though I still have yet to see the Showa-era shows of both Riders and Sentais, but I would have to go with Sentais for the 90's-early 2000's as well as Shinkenger and Gokaiger, but the Riders have gotten better after Decade messed up everything. Thanks to W, OOO, and Fourze.

Tough decision, but......"WINNER: SENTAI!!!"

That one guy, yeah.
Not gonna vote, since both have their charms. I wouldn't be able to decide at all! Kamen Rider is usually a but darker, and has a good plot most of the time, and Super Sentai is usually a lot less serious, which is great too.

I don't have low self esteem.
If there's a draw or tie option then that would be great.

The thing with Kamen Rider AND Super Sentai is that since the time they started there have been so many different seasons. for example Sentai has GoRanger, JAKQ, Gokaiger, Go-Onger, Hurricanger, DekaRanger, Bioman, etc... While Kamen Rider has it's original series, V3, Black, RX, Kuuga, Decade and so on to name a few. Some of them are good while some of them are total ****.

The best way to enjoy these series is to watch the ones we like, buy them on DVD, etc, and ignore the ones we hate. If we try to kid ourselves that we are the most hardcore Super Sentai fans by watching every single series since 1975 including the ones we don't like, then we are only just torturing ourselves. You could lock yourself in a dark and cold cellar watching Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger on an old 60's/70's/80's tube telly, laughing your head off like a maniac screaming "I'M ENJOYING THIS!!! NO REALLY, I ACTUALLY AM GENUINELY ENJOYING THIS!!!!" when really nobody cares.

Kamen Rider is slightly different in that the Heisei Riders are not the same as the Showa Riders, but if you don't let that get in the way then you might enjoy some of them. In my opinion Ryuki and Hibiki were crap but Fourze, Faiz, Blade and Kabuto were cool.

The same could be said for Ultraman, Power Rangers and The Simpsons. Yes, The Simpsons is even a Tokusatsu series. [/sarcasm]

Other than that, they are what they are. They Japanese guys henshining and kicking some alien ass, etc.

Irregular Hunter
I would go with Kamen Rider, judging by manga, movies and TV Shows, I like Kamen Rider way more.

It has quirky characters, tragedy, and some series are dark.
All in all, the story line and character back story are more put together, and are list stoic, there is more than one side to the characters.