Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Lurker
The only reason I would want Basco in the movie would be to see him get trolled by Kaito.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9OgY9f9Rmg"]My Reaction To Daiki Being In Superhero Taisen[/ame]

Oh, I'll make sure you're forcefed Sea Cucumber in Alternate Reality Hell you S.O.B.!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
From ca3's blog: (I don't watch Super Sentai so forgive me for getting some related terms incorrect)

A crossover between 40+ Riders and 200+ Sentai. The dream plan has finally come to celebrate the anniversary! The main story plot is created because of the 'Heisei Rider 10th anniversary project'. 'Kamen Rider Decade' which featured nearly every single Rider in history, will have a big fight with Gokaiger, who transforms to various Sentai in history and is the 35th anniversary project.

Of course Fourze, Den-O with the Imagins, and the new Sentai starting from February 2012 will also join the movie. From now on, there will be regular Spring Hero Movies!

I imagine they're gonna do the big crazy crossover for the first meeting and following years would be just that year's Rider and that year's Sentai team.

my guessing is that there might be a scene where either Joe or Luka transforms into GoseiBlue or HurricaneYellow while holding the DecaDriver, then uses CamouMirage Tensou card or ShouNinpou clone technique themselves into 6 copies, and give each Gokaigers the "temporary" DecaDrivers.

And unlike Decade, they can use other KamenRide cards besides the first-ten heisei riders (Showa, and probably 2nd/3rd riders), and also uses FormRide cards instantly without transforming into the base riders.

They might transforms into the following:

Marvelous: ZX
Joe: Gattack
Don:Zolda (I can imagine him unable to stands, carrying that Cannons :p)
Luka: RoboRider (via RX's FormRide)
Ahim: WingForm (via Den-O's FormRide)
Gai: Super-1

Mad Skillz
I imagine they're gonna do the big crazy crossover for the first meeting and following years would be just that year's Rider and that year's Sentai team.
Or other Toei heroes, I don't think they'll stick to Rider and Sentai.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Or other Toei heroes, I don't think they'll stick to Rider and Sentai.

toku1.jpg

heroesk.png