Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

So basically, all the other Kamen Riders besides Decade will now see how Decade felt when he was being targeted by all the Kamen Riders?:laugh:

Or maybe, the villian will trick the Riders into thinking the 34 Sentai regaining their powers is causing an inbalance to where one or the other has to go. Which is backed up on why there's only 40 Riders in this movie.

Minato Ascending
Marvelous:"I'll defeat all Kamen Riders!" That's apparently the only new quote from one of the characters in the teaser, so, yes, it seems we'll be getting hero vs hero.

Considering Decade's involvement and what we know about the production crew so far, although there still isn't a known script writer, the reason probably will be something like "the world is getting destroyed due to the Kamen Riders' existence!"

That's a great news, because what I really want to see is Super Sentai vs Kamen Rider, and not SS & KR vs a big bad like the Black Cross King (although this will happen regardless). Seeing each Kamen Rider taking on one sentai team all by himself will be epic. :buttrock:

Heroes are forever
The movie shouldn't be about ''Rider vs Sentai'' though, that would be awful.

Heroes are forever
That's a given, I'm just saying the movie's plot should be about something else.
I hope they give a good reason as to why they're fighting each other, that tournament in All Riders felt silly.

Altair
That's a given, I'm just saying the movie's plot should be about something else.
I hope they give a good reason as to why they're fighting each other, that tournament in All Riders felt silly.
I hope they come with something a little more original than "Only one can survive... just kidding". Which is what I can easily see them doing. Although, in all honesty that wouldn't be that bad.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Kimito Totani says he has filming starting around New Year's and his fans should really really really look forward to it. Not confirmed yet but I think we have a winner. :castlerock:

Told you they wouldn't leave Diend out of this movie..........(still not confirmed though, but looks like it)

私の占いは当たる
On Joe's blog, he mentioned that they were filming something already, I just assumed it was Sentai Vs. Rider? They had a wrap party the other day for Gavan so what could this be?
I can't be sure, but judging from the text ("approaching the climax" etc.) I think it's probably still the TV show. The news articles said that Superhero Taisen wouldn't begin filming until the end of the month, and looking at Inoue's schedule pretty much confirms it--he's got a different movie right now, then a short revival of his play Curry Life until the 29th.

Told you they wouldn't leave Diend out of this movie..........(still not confirmed though, but looks like it)

Attack Ride: Riotroopers!! :laugh:

Chief HJU News Editor
I can't be sure, but judging from the text ("approaching the climax" etc.) I think it's probably still the TV show. The news articles said that Superhero Taisen wouldn't begin filming until the end of the month, and looking at Inoue's schedule pretty much confirms it--he's got a different movie right now, then a short revival of his play Curry Life until the 29th.

There were photos of the cast and Basco at a wrap party, it might be for Gavan maybe or the other way round. I'm more inclined to think that the TV show has finished filming as they've now started shooting Gobusters.

Depending on his role in the movie, it might only be a cameo of sorts so he doesn't have a full filming schlude. This is all just speculation though.

私の占いは当たる
There were photos of the cast and Basco at a wrap party, it might be for Gavan maybe or the other way round. I'm more inclined to think that the TV show has finished filming as they've now started shooting Gobusters.

The wrap party was for Gokaiger vs. Gavan--Kenji Ohba was there. The shows' schedules often overlap during this transition time, so it's not surprising to see them already working on Gobusters while finishing up Gokaiger.