Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

And everyone keeps assuming this movie will be about Riders fighting against Sentais...

Well, if the post about the teaser on 2ch was real, apparently Marvelous screams "Defeat All Kamen Riders!". So, yes, there's going to be a big All Sentai vs All Riders battle. Of course, it'll probably turn out to be a villain plan and stop midway through, even if the supposed quote is real.

Edit: Although, now that I think about it, they did show conclusive match ups for Decade in All Riders vs Dai-Shocker and Movie Wars 2010, so I guess we might see Decade and Gokaiger, and maybe Fourze and Gobuster, beating some previous Sentai/Riders before the battle ends.

Last edited:
DAIMON PAWNCH
*The vilian looks over at Decade, the Gokaigers, Den-O, GoBuster, and Fourze*

Villian: hahaha, I've stolen the ranger keys and the diend booker... now my plan can come to pass *does some BS that makes the keys and cards comes too life, the army is lead by Akaranger and Kamen Rider # 1*

Fourze: Amazing!!

Den-O: What's with all the color coded freaks?

BusterRed: *something BusterRed would say* "This mission seems impossible, I like the odds*

Decade: It seems like I may have to become the devil, just one more time...

GokaiRed: Let's make this showy!

*transform and roll call*

Nice post!!
Versus usually means meet.

The original Latin meaning of versus is "turned" or "having been turned". The English usage of versus comes from a related Latin word, adversus, which means to turn toward or against something (a person, direction, idea, w/e).

So English use of versus usually derived from the "turn against" idea, while the Japanese use in the Versus flicks seems to use "turn toward," in the sense that characters are meeting who ordinarily couldn't.

The Japanese use is pretty weird if you're used to the English derivations, which include words like adversity and adversary. The Japanese use isn't wrong, though, it's just more literally related to the original Latin.