Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

I guess this basically confirms that we ARE getting an All Riders vs All Super Sentai battle, like the early teasers suggested (and that the previous stupid rumor of a cosplay battle was false).

I wonder how they'll handle the match ups though? You'd think something like Goranger vs Rider 1 & 2 would be very obvious, but they might want to avoid that if they don't want to show one of the teams losing and might just match up them with old Riders/Sentai with less fans, who most people wouldn't care about losing (like X or Skyrider for Riders and Battle Fever or Turboranger for Sentai).

That's assuming the battles are conclusive, of course... but we did get conclusive battles in All Riders vs Dai-Shocker and Movie Wars 2010, so it's possible we'll see some conclusive battles here too before everyone teams up for the final battle.

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
This better be a movie where Super Sentai and Kamen Riders really do fight each other, because there are Versus movies where the two sides barely fight (like Go-onger vs Shinkenger). I want to see both groups use their most lethal moves and abilities on the battlefield.

Lol people are forgetting that vs is just Japanese for team up.

Well, the "Vs" title seems to go alongside the early teasers that had Decade/Gokaired saying they'd destroy the other side. It seems like we are getting a big All Rider vs All Sentai battle.

Heroes are forever
...yeah, the 'vs' in Japan doesn't necessarily mean 'FIGHT EACH OTHER'. I thought you had learned that by now, guys.

Would like to change his avatar
This better be the standard old "misunderstanding fight initially; allies by the end of the movie." I wouldn't want Decade to "kill" Sentai teams with his serial killer logic of "I killed them so they would be remembered."

I don't trust Shirakura! Why can't Tsukada and/or Utsunomiya be in on this movie?

"Training."
But on the bright side whoever fights them all in the final battle will no doubt be pissing themselves. But really don't like heroes fighting each other in almost every crossover.

Well, the "Vs" title seems to go alongside the early teasers that had Decade/Gokaired saying they'd destroy the other side. It seems like we are getting a big All Rider vs All Sentai battle.
Just feel like you are setting yourself up for a troll.

Eye See You
This better be the standard old "misunderstanding fight initially; allies by the end of the movie." I wouldn't want Decade to "kill" Sentai teams with his serial killer logic of "I killed them so they would be remembered."

I don't trust Shirakura! Why can't Tsukada and/or Utsunomiya be in on this movie?

I don't think anyone is going to be killing anyone. Toei wouldn't want to make one franchise look superior over the other.

On a bright note, from the latest scan it looks like the Metal Heroes may be involved in this war and rightfully so. All that is needed is Ishinomori's heroes and it's all set.