Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

I think it's too early to say considering how we don't know much about the movie itself at this point. If, like the teasers indicate, we do get some big Rider vs Sentai battle, then I guess Marvel vs DC is more adequate. Rider and Sentai might be owned by the same company, but they aren't different incarnation of the same concept (unlike JLA vs JSA - which is more like a standard Sentai Vs) nor do they have a history of interactions and conflicts (unlike the Marvel characters).

If we get a "Worlds colliding and fusing" story, with the heroes of each world fighting each other before teaming up against the main villain, then a proper comparison might actually be the Justice League vs Avengers mini series.

Last edited:
I hope that Eiji, Shoutaro and Philip come back. Even if it's the last time.

I wonder about that... This movie seems to be headlined and produced by Shirakura + Den-O & All Riders crew (so far). Last time they had a Shotaro & Philip cameo due to their work in the final few W movies, but I won't be surprised if they don't bother getting them back for this. I think they're more likely to return in the next Movie Wars.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
wowjq.png

I really see Eiji and Don getting along fantastically

Same with Joe and Gotou

also FANGASMS!!!
2uensxx.gif