Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Wonder what kinda plot would they use to bring the 2 franchises together into a movie?
Some treasure to be found?
Enemies making alliances?

Everywhere You Go
I don't think Tsukasa will go to the bad side again. He seems to have changed in Movie Taisen 2010, so he should be permanently on the good side from now on. He's good at heart. This movie should take place after Movie Taisen 2010, so we should be seeing a matured Tsukasa. And I guess he'll be one of the leaders of the Rider side, along with Ichigo!:D

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
In my mind, there is only 1 person/group who can do the theme song for something as awesome as this, that's JAM Project (Masaaki Endoh did the AbaRanger theme).

If GACKT was smart, and was approached by Toei to do it, he should just ask if they approached JAM Project before they asked him.

Hopefully there will be a sceen where Gentaro is shouting "Uchu Kita!!!" and all of the Riders & Sentai are staring at him thinking "Is this guy for real?". However W, OOO, & Meteor are used to it.

Last edited:
I don't do sense
Lies, all lies! Lies and deceit.
The only person qualified to sing the theme song for this is Isao Sasaki.

Lurker
I want Decade and at least a couple of other Riders to have a big group transformation simply because I want the Gokaiger to question "why do they keep shouting henshin/transform?"

I would say this, but there was a time when the movies just felt like...nonevents. They didn't matter and there often was little about them to make the shows feel all that special. As annoying as it can be having The Greatest Movie Ever made each year, it certainly gives them a sense of spectacle.
It just gets tired after awhile, and they all start to mesh.
I watched "Let's Go Kamen Riders" yesterday and I was waiting for Fourze to pop up lol, I mixed it up with "Movie War Mega Max" that didn't even get released yet :laugh:

NEEEEEVVEERRRR!!!!
2n9l6dd.jpg

I don't think Tsukasa will go to the bad side again. He seems to have changed in Movie Taisen 2010, so he should be permanently on the good side from now on. He's good at heart. This movie should take place after Movie Taisen 2010, so we should be seeing a matured Tsukasa.

Yeah, at the end of Final Chapter, Tsukasa accepted his role as a crosser/connector of worlds/stories, and declared said role to be his story, defying the revelation that he wasn't supposed to have one in the first place.

So unless Inoue(tm) happens, he should be all mellow now while just wandering everywhere. (Whether or not the rest of Team Hikari shows up is naturally up in the air.)

...I got a good night's sleep and part of me still can't believe this is actually going to happen. It is exactly what I wanted. Someone pinch me.

Heroes are forever
It just gets tired after awhile, and they all start to mesh.
I watched "Let's Go Kamen Riders" yesterday and I was waiting for Fourze to pop up lol, I mixed it up with "Movie War Mega Max" that didn't even get released yet :laugh:
If they do it again next year, I don't think it'll be EVERY RIDER and EVERY SENTAI again, as has been mentioned they might be saving Metal Heroes for next year, or will just be have a few like Megamax did.