Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

You know, considering how it's Tsukada handling the Rider tv show this year, rather than Takebe, I wonder if we'll get some kind of tie in between Fourze and this movie? I hope they go for it rather than just ignore such a big event.

Gokaiger's/Shinkenger's producer has also included some direct tie ins aside from the usual movie mecha cameo, but he probably won't be around next year for Sentai.

This movie is going to kick ass.

$10 says Henshin Heroes (Kikaida, Kikaida 01, Zubat, etc.) along with the Metal Heroes will also have a part in this. They should.

I can see the Ishinomori heroes appearing again, especially for a V3/Aoranger/Big One/Zubat team up/joke during the obligatory big battle at the end. However, I think Toei is too cheap to remake Metal Hero suits for something like this movie. Maybe Gavan and the other two space sheriffs due to the Gokaiger crossover, but I can't see the entire MH franchise popping up.

Aside from that, if Shirakura really wants to make these movies an annual feature, they need to leave something else open for 2013...

I like Osamu Kaneda, I think he's just been stuck with underwhelming scripts. Dude was co-action director for Kuuga -- that alone puts him over Sakamoto and his wire-fu with Rob Zombie shaky-cam.

The problem is that this type of movie shows his flaws more often. The big fighting scenes with multiple past Riders and monsters that we've gotten in recent movies clearly aren't nearly as scripted as standard fighting scenes that you'd direct in a tv show, and that seems to show his limitations.

Aside from that though, he also has shown some pretty bad editing mistakes in the All Riders movies that had nothing to do with the script at all. He also seems to have some creative input in these movies - according to the Japanese wiki, he was the one who decided to throw Heisei monster suits in Let's Go Kamen Riders' Shocker, but they weren't mentioned in the script. The random Heisei suits thrown around in the last part of Let's Go Kamen Riders resulted in several inconsistencies... So, even some of the story problems come directly from him as a director.

Last edited:
Decade being in it doesn't mean it's gonna be inherently bad, I'm just wondering how this is all gonna be handled.

I'm looking forward to the trailer for this :anime:

Most of the issues with Decade came from it's execution. Other than that, there's nothing wrong with the character himself. With a different writer & producer, Tsukasa can come up very well developed.

For example in Episode Yellow, Daiki showed development by being considerate towards other people's treasures as well as protecting them.

just found out the news today..............
OH GOD!!
200 vs 40 battle + 2nd riders!!

Im being pessimist here..... will it be long enough to show all the action especially for the last boss fight.
Let's go Kamen rider have that Great leader fight where he just stand there shot fireball ,tentacle slap and get one shot by TaMaShi.Even he's big form does nothing...well i guess the reason why is that the riders are very very small compare.

Am I the only one not all too crazy about this? I didn't like having every single Heisei Rider and "not really" Rider in existence fighting chaotically in Decade, and I don't like the thought of jamming every hero from both franchises into one big mess. Why not a couple of Sentai heroes and a couple of Riders together in a movie? Like Gao vs Super Sentai only more diverse in choices.

Lurker
I'm gonna stay calm and wait, just to make sure, I trust the sources. If this is true... :castlerock::buttrock::castlerock::buttrock::thumbs::):thumbs::):anime: Happy Time. I'm smiling and laughing reading all this. Words cannot express how much I can't wait to see this. Of course, Toei is killing two birds with one stone by having Decade and Gokaiger, the two teams that definitely are one in the same in power and out of suit characterization together, star in this.

Entire Cast of Fourze pretty much self confirmed considering well, Fourze is still ongoing.

What's important is that they'll still be running in May, so that helps their appearance chances. However, with Decade and Gokaiger stated to be the stars, I doubt the Fourze cast, other than Gentaro, will appear much. Den-O may get a lot of time since several cast members from there are listed. However, I'm sure this will be Decade's film.

Toei is gonna blow their budget on suit actors. Good luck nere!

And it will be interesting to see Gold Mode and Complete Form at the same time.

Gold Mode and Complete Form together will be cool.

And Toei is probably gonna spend a lot for suit actors. They probably kept the contacts they had for 199 Heroes and Let's Go, and that's assuming there was no mixing of Sentai suit actors and Rider suit actors.

We must have Ichigo and Akaranger fighting together.

As well as riders meeting their sentai counterparts. (V3 meeting AoRanger and Big One or J meeting Tyrannoranger.)

Yes, with the addition of Zyuranger with Black RX, Go-onger with Ryuki, and a reuniting of Shinkenger and Decade. Nothing big, just maybe a few seconds together like Black RX and Ryuki together for a few seconds.

I read a post with someone worried that this will work as Gobusters vs. Gokaiger. I don't know how this movie's gonna play out, but like Fourze I'm not sure Gobusters is going play that big a part. I'm sure it'll be remembered if there does turn out to be a Gobusters vs. Gokaiger, but my own guess is that, unlike 199 Heroes, this won't be considered the team-up. Again, ask me again when we get more info.

God, I'm so excited. :laugh: I'm putting faith in this because the last time I didn't have faith in a rumor was Gokaiger vs. Gaven and we know how that's gonna turn out. :)

Eye See You
just found out the news today..............
OH GOD!!
200 vs 40 battle + 2nd riders!!

Why just the main and 2nd Riders?. If they are going up against 200 Super Sentai Rangers then I'd assume Toei would throw in every Kamen Rider as well.

The real question is what's gonna go down if the Sentai teams summon the mecha.

Am I the only one not all too crazy about this? I didn't like having every single Heisei Rider and "not really" Rider in existence fighting chaotically in Decade, and I don't like the thought of jamming every hero from both franchises into one big mess. Why not a couple of Sentai heroes and a couple of Riders together in a movie? Like Gao vs Super Sentai only more diverse in choices.

To me it sounds both good and bad right now. I'm expecting full fanservice. But I don't know how this can turn out. I think everything up to this point with the Rider War and the Legend War was fine and shouldn't be extended or touched any further. But we shall see.

DAIMON PAWNCH
So final battle...

Big J Decade + Gokaioh vs * obligatory team-up combo villian name here*

Lurker
You know, considering how it's Tsukada handling the Rider tv show this year, rather than Takebe, I wonder if we'll get some kind of tie in between Fourze and this movie? I hope they go for it rather than just ignore such a big event.

Gokaiger's/Shinkenger's producer has also included some direct tie ins aside from the usual movie mecha cameo, but he probably won't be around next year for Sentai.

It would be great if they tied the movie in to Fourze. Since Decade is involve there shouldn't be any talk about screwing up Fourze's "continuity" :laugh:

when i saw this i fangasmd so much when i saw decade :buttrock: and hopefully we can see kabuto and stronger fight together :)