Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

NeonZ

And everyone keeps assuming this movie will be about Riders fighting against Sentais...

Well, if the post about the teaser on 2ch was real, apparently Marvelous screams "Defeat All Kamen Riders!". So, yes, there's going to be a big All Sentai vs All Riders battle. Of course, it'll probably turn out to be a villain plan and stop midway through, even if the supposed quote is real.

Edit: Although, now that I think about it, they did show conclusive match ups for Decade in All Riders vs Dai-Shocker and Movie Wars 2010, so I guess we might see Decade and Gokaiger, and maybe Fourze and Gobuster, beating some previous Sentai/Riders before the battle ends.

Last edited:

Allio

DAIMON PAWNCH
*The vilian looks over at Decade, the Gokaigers, Den-O, GoBuster, and Fourze*

Villian: hahaha, I've stolen the ranger keys and the diend booker... now my plan can come to pass *does some BS that makes the keys and cards comes too life, the army is lead by Akaranger and Kamen Rider # 1*

Fourze: Amazing!!

Den-O: What's with all the color coded freaks?

BusterRed: *something BusterRed would say* "This mission seems impossible, I like the odds*

Decade: It seems like I may have to become the devil, just one more time...

GokaiRed: Let's make this showy!

*transform and roll call*

Lynxara

Nice post!!
Versus usually means meet.

The original Latin meaning of versus is "turned" or "having been turned". The English usage of versus comes from a related Latin word, adversus, which means to turn toward or against something (a person, direction, idea, w/e).

So English use of versus usually derived from the "turn against" idea, while the Japanese use in the Versus flicks seems to use "turn toward," in the sense that characters are meeting who ordinarily couldn't.

The Japanese use is pretty weird if you're used to the English derivations, which include words like adversity and adversary. The Japanese use isn't wrong, though, it's just more literally related to the original Latin.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
Kamen Rider Scissors, who always winds up getting killed in every appereance which is a running gag in Kamen Rider. The only time he didn't suck was when he was with the rest of the extra Riders on that cliff in Let's go Kamen Riders.

That was Incisor. :laugh:

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
It's a Decade-related crossover. I think we all know who the cannon fodder Rider will be.

dieryuga.jpg

(Probably Scissors too, but I just like to remind people that Ryuga has now died as many times. Possibly even more :p )

Last edited:

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
I'm glad Sabaki only dies in his series

That first screenshot is pretty terrible when you realize there's a giant freaking laser arrow thing impaling the dragon in the head.

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
It's a Decade-related crossover. I think we all know who the cannon fodder Rider will be.
[HIDE]
dieryuga.jpg
[/HIDE]

(Probably Scissors too, but I just like to remind people that Ryuga has now died as many times. Possibly even more :p )

IS it me or, did they just reused the same CGi effect :sly:

FreedomR8G6B1

I really hope this movie gets Net Movies. Since it's a Sentai/Rider crossover, no doubt they'd be hilarious.

Battle Royale between the Sentai Grunts and Rider Grunts...:sly:

GoGreen and Go-on Gold using the Delta Driver and Thebee Zecter.

Daiki trolling Basco, Luka, the Taros and Genta (...again)

Big One vs. Decade aka "Rainbow vs. Pink"

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
I would like V3 vs. Big One or Aoranger, just for the dialogue alone.

If they go totally crazy and bring in other Toei heroes, sub Riders, and all that, there absolutely must be Changerion vs. Ouja, so we get Okamoto & Hagino literally kicking their own asses.

Forever Knight

Eye See You
I would like V3 vs. Big One or Aoranger, just for the dialogue alone.

If they go totally crazy and bring in other Toei heroes, sub Riders, and all that, there absolutely must be Changerion vs. Ouja, so we get Okamoto & Hagino literally kicking their own asses.

This needs to be done. I don't see Toei bringing in the Ishinomori Heroes and Metal Heroes for the latest films only to have them vanish forever. They should appear in this big battle.

Guy, can you imagine Super Blue Beet vs. Hyper Kabuto vs. GoseiKnight vs. Kikaider... I'd cum all over the screen.

NeonZ

This needs to be done. I don't see Toei bringing in the Ishinomori Heroes and Metal Heroes for the latest films only to have them vanish forever. They should appear in this big battle.

They aren't bringing back "Metal Heroes" though, it's apparently just Gavan. I think there's a chance they might add the Ishinomori heroes to this, but we certainly won't see a Metal Heroes line up, who'd need a bunch of remade suits.

Besides, Shirakura has talked about yearly plans for this movie. If he really intends to make this a yearly feature, other heroes and franchises might be left to later years.

Last edited: