Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Blazing Soul!
Decade's going to play a major part in this movie . . . oh boy :mad:

But wait, Captain Marvelous is also going to have a major part in this movie . . . :D

Having the one I hate the most in KR and the one who kept me from hating Gokaiger because of the aftereffects of Decade . . .

Yeah this movie wins just by having Marvelous in it >:D

And hell having pretty much all Sentai Rangers and 40 Riders. Man just hope this does not get ruined.

Then again, by the time the movie does get released, I think people will start complaining about how certain heroes that aren't the Gokaigers or Decade or Den O or the Gobusters or whoever having only a few second fights. But then again none of the Sentai fans seemed to mind that in the Legend War, but the Rider fans do have these complaints.

One thing that will make this movie perfect for me since it has the Gokaigers in it and Den O would be if OOO, as in Eiji, appears out of suit and actually interacts with the Gokaigers (that and Tajador and Birth gets to team up with the Main Five Gokaigers or at least Fourze and Power Dizer teaming up with all Six Gokaigers). COME ON! The Mobirate is just begging for an OOO Key!

I'm A Djinn
There can never be such a thing as too much Momo-tachi.

Thank you so much Bandai. Please never stop making Den-O movies.

Seriously, dont stop making them.

I love you.

Decade's in it too? Meh.

"Training."
Damn, the guys and gals who scored the roles in Gokaiger are insanely lucky. First Past Sentai, then Metal Heroes and now Kamen Rider. What next guys? Ultraman?

with this movie coming out I dont think i've seen this question posed.....who do u think is stronger kamen rider as a whole or super sentai as a whole?

Eye See You
This movie is going to kick ass.

$10 says Henshin Heroes (Kikaida, Kikaida 01, Zubat, etc.) along with the Metal Heroes will also have a part in this. They should.

If Basco does survive Gokaigers, I would love to see him & Daiki try to out-dick each other.

As much as this movie is more on fan service. I hope that they're able to resolve some of the issues that Decade never got around explaining. Like how Tsukasa lost his memory & driver as well as who or what Narutaki really is.

Also I hope that the main villians are exclusives who has no past connections with either the Riders or Sentai. Hopefully they won't be called something Shocker. Since every incarnation wound up becoming the Riders' favorite jobbers.

Dances on tables
Decade being in it doesn't mean it's gonna be inherently bad, I'm just wondering how this is all gonna be handled.

I'm looking forward to the trailer for this :anime: