Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
just one small rumor and we get 21 pages already? And then we have a revelation of Hidden Masta joining the Legend War?
It's not a rumor though... IT's already confirmed as it's already posted on Japanese news sites and newspapers...

Lurker
It's not a rumor though... IT's already confirmed as it's already posted on Japanese news sites and newspapers...

So technically, since this didn't have the month went it was "just a rumor", we're just trying to make up for lost time :sweat:

So wait, this movie stars Decade AND Gokaiger? With the starring actors returning? How confirmed is this? Really confirmed? Really, really confirmed? If so, best movie ever. EVER.

I can only pray King Dark gets owned in half a second by Gokai-Oh.

私の占いは当たる
So technically, since this didn't have the month went it was "just a rumor", we're just trying to make up for lost time :sweat:

The rumor was only since November 28th anyway. :laugh:

DAIMON PAWNCH
the time of the movie where characters get's that extra something

*Gokaired gets Decade "Rider"key*
*Decade gets the Final Form: Gokaired key*

*both characters stares at one another*

*they start a stare down to see who gets to use the other*

Oh lord Jesus!
tumblr_lr526vrVAJ1qeifpt.gif

I...just...can't keep up with these movies anymore.
What ever happened to one or two movies per show? can we please go back to that?

DAIMON PAWNCH
Oh lord Jesus!
tumblr_lr526vrVAJ1qeifpt.gif

What ever happened to one or two movies per show? can we please go back to that?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5n332OoAk"]Discord - What fun is there in making sense? - YouTube[/ame]

Mad Skillz
Oh lord Jesus!
I would say this, but there was a time when the movies just felt like...nonevents. They didn't matter and there often was little about them to make the shows feel all that special. As annoying as it can be having The Greatest Movie Ever made each year, it certainly gives them a sense of spectacle.

I don't do sense
I am not excited. Both LGKR40 and GG199, and even Precure DX3 for that matter were pushing it. Unless this movie is three hours long or so I can't see it being anything but a huge stupid clusterf**k that fails what it sets out to do.

Last edited: