[Video Game] Kamen Rider Travelers Senki Announced for Nintendo 3DS

OK, just beat the game and here are some final considerations.

- The story is very OOO-centric but includes Fourze and W elements in there. Wizard's part feels just like an attempt to "let's relive Haruto's coolest moments".

- The story also tried to add every single event that happened since W. So there are mentions of Gara (OOO WONDERFUL), the events of MEGAMAX, ULTIMATUM and etc...

- Near the final third of the game, once all Riders come together, you are able to choose which Rider do you want in your party.

- Once you get each Rider's final form, the Invincibility mode that I showed you guys on the video changes. You become the final form and once your gauge is empty the finisher cutscene starts.

- Every Rider has 2 finishers, base form and final form.

- Infinity Style is not playable. It is the finisher for whichever Dragon you choose.

- There is a pretty cool fight against WizardDragon in Haruto's Underworld in some point.

- No surprise Riders or forms (well... Wizard Arms will be available for those who watch the movie). No other Armored Riders or Gaim characters aside from Kouta himself.

Overall the game is really cool. It takes a while to get used to the game mechanics but it is quite fun.

Lurker
Overall the game is really cool. It takes a while to get used to the game mechanics but it is quite fun.

Have you ever started combining normal attacks with special attacks in one combo btw? How much the limit increases by the end and in general how comboable specials. Do they push opponent way away or can you link into another like you would in any Tales game?

Is it possible that you can show all the finishers? There being barely any video out there, I dunno if it's worth waiting for somebody with capture device for 3ds to get the game and record the footage.

one can say the same about BW, where Wizard just pops up in the prologue, looking cool, and then pops up again in the end, finishing the defenseless big bad...
That's basically what also happened in Super Hero Taisen Z, lol...

This game should have Wizard as main character after OOO in Rider Generation 1 and Fourze in Rider Generation 2, and just make Gaim as bonus character, since this game is sorta like the new version of Rider Generation. But maybe they don't want to repeat it (Wizard as main character) after Battride Wars.

That's basically what also happened in Super Hero Taisen Z, lol...

This game should have Wizard as main character after OOO in Rider Generation 1 and Fourze in Rider Generation 2, and just make Gaim as bonus character, since this game is sorta like the new version of Rider Generation. But maybe they don't want to repeat it (Wizard as main character) after Battride Wars.

Wizard is by no means the main character of this game. He is actually one of the least important characters in the plot since all he does is revive famous moments from the TV Series (the Haruto we meet in the game is pre-Infinity Style).

The main character of the game is indeed Gaim, but the story doesn't turn around him. It is actually a OOO story involving the King and Desire.

Timeline wise: For W, OOO and Fourze the events are post-series. For Wizard is pre-Infinity (since he gets this form in the game) and Gaim is just weird (there is no other Armored Rider but he already has Ichigo Arms).

Lurker
i'm just glad that it's out, now we can move on to releasing other main games, hopefully BW2(under the name Kamen Rider Musou that had been trademarked months ago?)

Sorry for asking a stupid question, but will this game play on the North American release of the Nintendo 3DS? Thanks.

I have a couple of questions so I can try and tie a few things up and just wonderings as well.

1. Where is Fourze's Magnet state?
2. I heard that Gaim can get the Wizard arms lock seed, if so how?
3. I'm not sure how to unlock these:

[HIDE] BuQP4KDCQAEMtTt.jpg[/HIDE]

(And yeah I'm a new guy) :O_O:

I have a couple of questions so I can try and tie a few things up and just wonderings as well.

1. Where is Fourze's Magnet state?
2. I heard that Gaim can get the Wizard arms lock seed, if so how?
3. I'm not sure how to unlock these:

[HIDE]BuQP4KDCQAEMtTt.jpg[/HIDE]

1. Magnet is in the game, you get it just like you get all the other forms, by levelling up your character. The only one I haven't been able to acquire is Super Rocket States.

2. It is true but you can't use it. It was a special promotion by 7ELEVEN where you would get a special, individual code to unlock the Wizard Arms if you bought the ticket for Movie Daikessen with them in advance.

3. Some missions are local-specific. The first one you have to go to Fuuto IIRC.

Ah ok, I'll just keep using Fourze in all the missions then, as I was thinking it would be weird to leave Magnet out and have Super Rocket as I see that switch but also can't use it yet.

And bugger it would have been cool running around in Wizard arms Gaim.