[Video Game] Kamen Rider Travelers Senki Announced for Nintendo 3DS

As seen in the video below and a couple of others I saw on YouTube, it's more than just the opening.
There's nothing from the PS1 game at all. Everything is brand new!

Did you mean this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQmXE_MrRDQ

I actually like it, there's a lot to keep somebody very interested, specially if they're a Rider fan.

The little scenes where he is riding inside the tunnel looks like it came from the opening of the PS1 game. I might be overseeing things though.

Yes, this is the one. I am not a fan of Pachinko (mostly because I really don't understand how can I make money with this thing xD) but it is a good experience to have if you even go to Japan. Just bring some ear plugs, its VERY noisy xD.

Lurker
The little scenes where he is riding inside the tunnel looks like it came from the opening of the PS1 game. I might be overseeing things though.

there are no riding in the tunnels in the PS1 V3, i got the game right here on my PSP

there is a scene like that, but it's in STT2001, something that has REALLY different graphics than this one, and it has LBACK+RX too aside from the original trio...

there are no riding in the tunnels in the PS1 V3, i got the game right here on my PSP

there is a scene like that, but it's in STT2001, something that has REALLY different graphics than this one, and it has LBACK+RX too aside from the original trio...

You are right, after rewatching the openings I saw that I took the "Kamen Rider" PS1 game for the V3 one. It's been almost 10 years since I played these games, my memory of the openings was a little rusty.

New 4Gamer Article. A lot of stuff we know already, but a few new screens.

- Gaim will be playable (duhh)
- You'll be able to henshin...
017.jpg

- ... And Free Form Change.
- The battle system is said to be linear and simple to use. Up to 3 Riders in your party.

Also, looks like Birth will be Date, which is expected, after all they did call him back to record for BattleRide War (and we know that BanNam calls the actors to do more than 1 game at once)

Last edited:
Third post in a row.

Blog and Site updated.

- The belt action on the lower screen will not be exclusive to the battle portion of the game. You will be able to play with the belt while exploring the stages.

Lurker
Third post in a row.

probably because not many cared about it, being exclusively on 3DS is the first reason obviously, not everyone have access to that right now

another reason would be the game's format, RPG are also not everyone's cup of tea as opposed to the the less tasking full action games, especially since this game is in JP language only(i'm sure Hidden Masta aren't interested in this a bit because it's text heavy)

and lastly, this is done by 7th cord, the graphics looks terribad DS era stuff(not saying that DS has bad graphics, but RG does), the music from the trailer is just crap, kinda signalling this will have the same LQ BGM's from the RG series or at least a version of those, which the only thing worse or on par with it's terrible-ness is BW's default BGM's, but that game has custom soundtrack, so there's absolutely no problem with BW

K

Kamen Rider IXA

If anyone actually cares, White Wizard and KR Joker in.