[Video Game] Kamen Rider Travelers Senki Announced for Nintendo 3DS

Seems they change the battle interfaces.

Before
lHXLBrW.jpg

Now
Tcvv3Dr.jpg
Wulswsx.jpg

Lurker
If we look at mangas, Kamen Rider Spirits seems to have no problem giving cameo to any random Showa character though, doesn't matter how minor they were. I really don't think they went around asking for individual permissions for something like that, especially if you consider how many characters appear. I don't see why the situation with games would be any more complicated

not in the mood to debate right now but SPIRITS doesn't use the likeness of any live action character (the only character barely resembling its live action actor is Tachibana, and even then it's still a stretch), this game however uses the exact likeness of the characters, but in SD form.

that aside, is it wrong to be more interested in seeing the V3 trailer? if only they made the showa rider games with BW gameplay then the V3 trailer there kinda fits as it's opening movie

also, it seems to use a Rider Chips tune, which is awesome compared to RG and This game's(as heard from the trailer) crappy Midi BGM's that doesn't even use those from the TV series at all...

again, what kind of logic is that?, for RG maybe, but i don't think anybody wants to spend the rest of the decade playing SD sized rider in a very limited control of action, which is why 3D action mecha games still sells a lot even though the Super Robot Wars and G generation is much more famous(and probably "complete", roster wise)

so yeah, CH and BW will most likely still continue, it's not like this game will cater PS3 users anyways, unless you're saying that KR will stay as nintendo exclusive from now on.

Dude, you should really tone down your hostility towards people. Seems like everything I say you want to make an argument out of it.

I was only speculating (just like you are right now), if BanNam wants us to play SD Riders for the rest of the decade, that will be what we'll be playing. Also, if they get rid of CH and BW, NOTHING stops them to create a new 3D franchise.

That being said, I don't think CH and / or BW will be canceled. I was just saying what I interpreted from the blog posting.

That release date is quite similar to CH yearly release date :eek:

We are probably not seeing a new Climax Heroes this year, Gaim is completely changing the Raider schedule again so the release schedule for CH will change once more (Remember that CH PS2 came out in August 2009 and W in December of the same year)

Last edited:
Lurker
...I currently have a V3 boner...take it however you will,but currently my interest in Travelers plummeted with this pachinko game...I'm moving to Japan.:buttrock::buttrock:

not in the mood to debate right now but SPIRITS doesn't use the likeness of any live action character (the only character barely resembling its live action actor is Tachibana, and even then it's still a stretch), this game however uses the exact likeness of the characters, but in SD form.

Spirits' depictions of the characters take hair styles and clothing directly out of the live action shows. The faces are undetailed and anime-ish though(with larger eyes and such), so the facial features don't match perfectly, but I don't see how the situation here is different. Everyone is in SD and have simple faces, so their facial features here aren't realistic either.

Heroes are forever
I always thought games in pachinko machines were something like the slot machine game seen at the end of THE NEXT. Nothing big. Well, damn. That kind of high quality I saw in the V3 trailer has IMO only been matched by Seigi no Keifu and Battride War.
Now, I need to go find out what exactly a pachinko machine is.

And Travelers keeps unveiling good things, not only are we having lots of out-of-suit characters, we're also getting them in their familiar places! Now all we need is the original bgm (or good recreations of it, hell, custom soundtrack might come back again) and original actors (as many as they can get, of course).

I always thought games in pachinko machines were something like the slot machine game seen at the end of THE NEXT. Nothing big. Well, damn. That kind of high quality I saw in the V3 trailer has IMO only been matched by Seigi no Keifu and Battride War.
Now, I need to go find out what exactly a pachinko machine is.

That's just pretty graphics for the opening (most of it comes from the V3 PS1 game opening).

The Pachinko games is a slot machine that you perform actions on screen to receive little spheres, these spheres can be later on exchanged by money, you don't control any character what so ever.

There is currently a Ichigo & Nigo pachinko out there. I think is a very dull game (and also VERY noisy).

Heroes are forever
That's just pretty graphics for the opening (most of it comes from the V3 PS1 game opening).
As seen in the video below and a couple of others I saw on YouTube, it's more than just the opening.
There's nothing from the PS1 game at all. Everything is brand new!

There is currently a Ichigo & Nigo pachinko out there. I think is a very dull game (and also VERY noisy).
Did you mean this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQmXE_MrRDQ

I actually like it, there's a lot to keep somebody very interested, specially if they're a Rider fan.