"The Real Story" concept used with permission from Lothos at RangerBoard.

For those of you that haven't been following PR: The Real Story at RB (which is probably, say, most of you) the basic premise is that the author and his co-writer took themselves, a couple friends, and a few morphers, made 'em "work", and then applied a pretty standard-issue but not uninteresting storyline. Evil monster arises, young people get Ranger powers, hey there's an Earth to save, let's do it, only with a self-insert twist.

After a burst of inspiration, I PMed him about using the most basic part of the concept -- hey, let's give myself a power set -- and then set about trying to put a slightly more complex Kamen Rider story to it, beginning with my acquisition of the Adult Faiz Gear, which is some pretty hefty fiction by itself considering how broke I am. ;)

The story is a new kind of thing for me, because it'll be first person and a kind of weird concept since I'm trying to half-insert people I know and half-make their characters up. I'll start posting it here in a day or two once I get some more plot points outlined and straightened out.

For the whole maybe one of you (if that many) who might be reading my story at RangerBoard, Resurrection, I'm not stopping that, just using this to get over my writer's block and get it out of my head while it's still a good, fresh idea. =)

I've talked enough now, so I'll hush, and hopefully start posting in a couple days. =)

Henshin...
Deffinately sounds like something I'd give a try. Question is, what forms of Riders would we be allowed? IE: Blade's Card System, Faiz' Phone System, etc

Sorry, dude -- not an RPG, a fanfic. =) Though it might make for a pretty wicked RPG kinda deal with a proper game master. I'll have to think about doing that after I get the fic out of my head. ;)

I'm a big fan of KR and I think this is a great idea. Can't wait to see your finished work.