I can't imagine any one will want to buy used Double Driver parts at those prices with the re-issue coming in April.

Budou though
that's pretty expensive for single dx memories. i can see joker going that much if people really wanted it badly but the others are...

good luck finding people paying for those prices.

Don't be mad just because you cannot afford to buy my stuff. People CAN always negotiate politely for better prices.
Can't afford to buy your stuff? LMFAO!

Dude, I dont know if you've watched the price on W drivers lately, but they've plummeted by almost 50% on average because of the Korean release.

Truth is, most people on ebay just don't know the difference or don't care about the sound differences.

But Joker for $62.00 with Buy it now? Come on now. The entire set can be had around $100 on a good day.

Its not that we're mad we can't afford your item, its that you're mad because you've just now realized you have unrealistic expectations.

To everyone and especially rymawh and xSHiNOx, I am sorry for my post. I haven't had a good month - my bike got stolen, had car issues, school stress - but I should not take it out on anyone especially fellow fans.

And thank you, Zenoff64, for bringing up a good point. I am desperately in need of funds to compensate for that stuff above. First off, I need to cool off.

Thank you for hearing me out.