Story: Krimivals, men and women who became monsters under the weight of their sins, plague modern-day Japan with their otherworldly strength, ability to take on the form of the last person they killed, and tendency to commit crimes. Police and the SDF tried fighting the Krimivals, only to lose too much of their personal just to take down one of the weaker monsters. To combat this danger, the government pooled their resources and brightest scientists, finally finding a way to fight the Krimivals by using their own powers against them with the SIN Driver.

Seven criminals with life sentences were picked out to use the SIN Driver. If they fight the Krimivals, they'll be allowed back into society. However, controlling criminals is not easy, especially when they each have their own goals and desires...

The Seven Deviant Riders

Deviant Rider Sin- Our main hero Naoki Akuzaki, a criminal with a sentence of one hundred and fifty years. He has been entrusted with the Envy SIN Driver, a powerful device in the shape of a belt buckle. Naoki is a man of many words and yet has very little to actually say. With a strong moral compass and an overall, if somewhat annoying, likeable personality, it is a mystery how this young man got a life sentence.
Quote: "Better start begging for mercy!"

Deviant Rider Vice- A twenty year-old hacker, Isamu Takaya has been given the Lust SIN Driver, a powerful weapon in the form of a wristwatch. Is very judging of those he meets and hasn't quite grown up past the stage where he depended on his parents for sustenance, shelter, and income.
Quote: "Mind if I take a look at you?"

Deviant Rider Lainn- A twenty-eight year old unemployed man, Tsuchiya Sakaki has been handed the Wrath SIN Driver, a powerful device with the appearance of a left-handed glove. Has no idea what crime he committed and doesn't remember most of his past. He will go to great lengths to remember who he is and what crime he committed.
Quote: "Tell me... what crime did you commit?"

Deviant Rider Midas- Twenty-six year old accountant Kyoya Mayuchi is the man who owns the Greed SIN Driver, the powerful device with the form of a flip phone. Always looking for a way to not spend his own money, Kyoya is the type of man who believes money is everything. There isn't a thing in this world he cannot buy as long as he has enough cash.
Quote: "If you can't be bought off, then I'm afraid I have to kill you."

Deviant Rider Kiga- Once a model and high-standing member of society, Kaori Ariwa has been handed the Gluttony SIN Driver, a device in the form of a spiked collar. Now that she lost all of her fame and power after her criminal activities were brought to light, she desires nothing more than to fill the void inside her heart.
Quote: "Can you fill this emptiness I feel?"

Deviant Rider Asedia- A cynical and non-caring young woman, Sora Haraki has been entrusted with the Sloth SIN Driver, a powerful device in the shape of a revolver. Sora couldn't care less about those around her, only caring when it starts to affect her comfort.
Quote: "Stay the hell away from me! I'll kill you if you bother me again!"

Deviant Rider Satan- With a very high image of himself, Jin Shimaki has been given the Pride SIN Driver, an intimidating device in the shape of a golden crown. Firmly believes he shouldn't be punished for whatever he does and that only he can defeat the monsters plaguing Tokyo.
Quote: "The great Jin Shimaki is your opponent! Thank me for the privilege!"

ETC

So I'm looking for somebody to write this story with me. Send a message if you're interested and we'll talk about further information. I look forward to whoever can help me turn this into a Kamen Rider Fanfic people will like.

Also, I'd like to hear some thoughts about my Riders and such. Is it a good idea? I'm thinking of making it something like Ryuki and Gaim, where the Riders are against each other and such.

Last edited:
Reading this made me very excited. I hope you get someone to help, cuz this looks amazing! :thumbs:
Thanks for complimenting my story. I'm the writer of Kamen Rider Vitaz but I want to write another Kamen Rider story too. Because I don't want to juggle two fanfics at once, I need some help writing this one.

Kamen Rider Klock
Thanks for complimenting my story. I'm the writer of Kamen Rider Vitaz but I want to write another Kamen Rider story too. Because I don't want to juggle two fanfics at once, I need some help writing this one.

I would totally help if I wasn't lazy and didn't have to meet deadlines. It would also help if I had a way to use Word or something similar to it on this crappy laptop I have.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i say this has potential, but it doesn't really scream kamen rider. if i were writing this, i would convert it into its own thing, a regular tokusatsu like show/fanfic and not based on kamen rider, but that's just my opinion.

i say this has potential, but it doesn't really scream kamen rider. if i were writing this, i would convert it into its own thing, a regular tokusatsu like show/fanfic and not based on kamen rider, but that's just my opinion.
How could it be more Kamen Rider-like? I guess just a summary and Rider names isn't enough to make it like Kamen Rider. I'm also thinking of the designs and gimmicks (Rings, switches, locks, etc) I should use. Anyway, thanks for saying it has potential.

Kamen Rider Klock
I've posted a prologue chapter on Fanfiction. I've decided to write the first chapter myself as well. I just need some help spicing up my action scenes (make more exciting), somebody to bounce ideas off of, and some other small stuff.

Here's a link to the prologue chapter.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10468774/1/Kamen-Rider-Sin

I liked it a lot. The characters are very interesting thus far, and I wonder what Sin could done to receive a life sentence.

First chapter of Kamen Rider Sin has been written. It is the chapter that introduces our main Rider and female character of the story, as well as the debut fight of Kamen Rider Sin.

First chapter is posted. Check it out.

Last edited: