Raxbait: Hip
Oh, I want Ryuga man.
I'll PM you later my offer once you get it.

Lurker
Sup dude you are lucky enough that B loves verde and told me about this because i wouldn't of noticed.

But you also need to know that I am in love with scissors, and as long as it has advent and final vent I'm surely not gonna care if it has the weapons vents or not.

Well how much will it cost, and I'll be able to pay soon.

I have for sale are the Gai, Verde, and Scissor decks. They are part of the Japanese Ryuki complete selection set. I will get these decks either next week or after from a contact of mine that sold all his decks. The cards that come with them are their final vents and attack vents. I also have coming in the next few weeks is a Ryuga and Ryuki Survive Deck, both are complete with all their cards. I may sell these, if I get a good offer.
do you have a ryuga for sale i am look for that one

If anyone wants to buy from this guy, I can vouch for him. Got my deck in 3 days, and with all the cards (in fantastic condition I may add) :thumbs:

Storm, what other decks do you still have?

Hey guys, I have bought a CS Ryuki deck and CS Verde deck with all the cards. I am not sure when they are arriving, since a good seller I meant shipped them from Indonesia. I do know that they will be for sale since I just wanted to see what they look like and then I am planning to buy an entire set around the next two weeks.

Well, I'm lucked out, only have $4 left in my account. And who knows if I will get money next month D: