I have for sale are the Gai, Verde, and Scissor decks. They are part of the Japanese Ryuki complete selection set. I will get these decks either next week or after from a contact of mine that sold all his decks. The cards that come with them are their final vents and attack vents. I also have coming in the next few weeks is a Ryuga and Ryuki Survive Deck, both are complete with all their cards. I may sell these, if I get a good offer.

Are these the cards as they appeared in the show, or do they include those toy-only extras?

I have for sale are the Gai, Verde, and Scissor decks. They are part of the Japanese Ryuki complete selection set. I will get these decks either next week or after from a contact of mine that sold all his decks. The cards that come with them are their final vents and attack vents. I also have coming in the next few weeks is a Ryuga and Ryuki Survive Deck, both are complete with all their cards. I may sell these, if I get a good offer.

Wrong place dude.
This forum is what you're looking for

These are the cards that appeared in the show. There are the Attach advent and Final advent cards. They have the same pictures as the cards on Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

It depends on where you are located. I will get the Verde next week, but the Ryuga comes with all its cards. So Im not sure of selling it yet.

I'm in the states, VA to be more precise. I can deal without Ryuga, lol. But Verde is definitely a must have.

I cant add pictures of the cards, but I do have pictures of the decks together with their cards in them. It seems though, that I am not allowed to add attachments. I can't find the manage attachment button.