You were, sorry I hadn't put you up to this point, was under the weather for a while with the flu. Give me a moment to do it.

Thanks, feel quite a bit better now. I might go ahead and start without more people (ideally I would have liked 5 or 6 characters.)

The Wind Of Justice
Character Name: William Shepard

Rider: Garren

Height: 6'1

Weight: 172

Theme Song:

Character Appearance: William Shepard

Other Information:
Skilled in the use of firearms.
Knows basic hand to hand combat.

Bio:
William the first child that was born into a family of soldiers. Two year later his younger brother James was born. He was quite happy at last I have some one to play with. Of the two James was the more serious one. James unlike his brother wants to be the best soldier. The men of the family has always join the military in their 20s. As such William was train by his father at 10 years old. However after he graduates from high school. William decided to ran away from his home. Not wanting his life to be tie down by being in the England military. William knows that his younger brother will make their family proud. After running away he plans to give criminals a true taste of justice. While growing up he see the bad guys always get away. With out getting punish for the crime they did. William using the money he has gain over the years from the family. Knowing that he can't just ask for that much cash. As it will lead to his parents questioning him. He brought a plane ticket to Japan. Knowing that most of the ten kamen rider lives there. Believing that if he were to be able to become a kamen rider he can carry out his goals.

Last edited:
The Wind Of Justice
That is nice to hear but is it possible for Garren to use king form? If so how will Meilleur être help the Characters?

The Wind Of Justice
The reason why I ask is beacause that Garren never had the chance to use king form in the show. As for the other question is that I to know a bit more info such as how much can he help and in what way.

There's no reason why William shouldn't be able to use King form when it gets time for that certainly. However, if you have your own idea of how to become Garren and want to do it without Meilleur's help, go for it. Otherwise it'll be explained in the opening post and the reason given to how he'll find the right people, but the short answer is there will be an algorithm. Plugged online and running that'll be used to guide him to the people, and then an offer would be given. A generic enough opening sure, but if somebody wanted (say for example) say the algorithm was used to find people to restart BOARD and shape it to something completely different, that's fine too.

The Wind Of Justice
There's no reason why William shouldn't be able to use King form when it gets time for that certainly. However, if you have your own idea of how to become Garren and want to do it without Meilleur's help, go for it. Otherwise it'll be explained in the opening post and the reason given to how he'll find the right people, but the short answer is there will be an algorithm. Plugged online and running that'll be used to guide him to the people, and then an offer would be given. A generic enough opening sure, but if somebody wanted (say for example) say the algorithm was used to find people to restart BOARD and shape it to something completely different, that's fine too.
I thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I will be fine with either of the two algorithm.

Last edited:
Character Name: Tendou Ryuji

Rider: Dark Kabuto

Height: 1.69m

Weight: 72 kg

Theme Song:[video=youtube;8YKuYjY3d40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YKuYjY3d40[/video]

Character Appearance: latest?cb=20121213142854.jpg

Other Information: Natural Survivor Natural Fighter Loner

Bio/History: The long lost brother of Tendou Souji (KR Kabuto), He knew of Tendou's role as a Kamen Rider, and believes that he was the chosen one by god, to "walk the path of heaven" and thus he stayed in the shadows, believing if Tendou walked the path of heaven, he will walk the path of hell. As such he left the city,before the meteorites struck and begun a lonesome time in caves and rainforests. There he found different beetles and grew fond of them.

When the meteorites struck, he sensed a Beetle like device (the Kabuto Zector) saved Souji and Hiyori, returning to the city saw Kamen Rider Kabuto doing Souji's signature pose, knowing the world will be saved, Ryuji returned to the rain forest.

After the 10 riders went missing, Ryuji sensed something is not right. He called for the beetle friends he had made and from there he was told what happened to his brother.

Ryuji broke down and cried. cried that he was powerless to do anything and that he had beetles as well, all he needed was their strength. The Dark Kabuto Zector sensed his dark emotions and went to him. Ryuji saw the Zector and immdiately know what it wants

Doing the same pose as Souji, while reaching out for the Dark Kabuto Zector, he said " My Grandmother Always Says "If I wish for it, fate will always be my ally." and fate has given me the power to save my brother. Dark Kabuto, lets do this HENSHIN!"