I will change this world
Hello people!

I would like to know about Kamen Rider & Power Ranger Suit Structure. Im doing a report for my school. Please help me!

Firstly:

Helmet -

How do they see thru when they are masked up. Usually, we can't see thru the black thingy buy are u sure they can see us? They see in B/W?

How would they breath? If they breath in the helmet, would it sinks or the helmet is full of water vapour?

What happen when they sweat? Usually, they do fighting and running. Do they sweat? How do they clean off the sweat?

How do they take off their helmets?

Secondly

Suit -

Does the suit aborbs sweat? They will tend to sweat? After that? The suit will aborbs the water? Esp their under-arm, where as it will stink as time passes.

How do they wear it suit? For Power Ranger and for Kamen Rider?

They are seldom injuried. After being thrown by some monster, they are usually not injuried. No blood. They tend to stand and continue to fight.

What are the suit materials?

Do they wear anything in the suit? The guy go half-naked when wearing the suit?

Do the rider/ ranger protect their lower part of the body? Wearing something to protect it? HAHA!

Are their suit fireproof?

Lastly:

Overall -

Does the actor act in the suit or stunt double is in it? Except for some part they will have to have their mask remove.

Do the actor fight in suit?

Have anyone tried before wearing a REAL rider/ ranger suit? Please tell your feeling being in it.

Thanks for helping

* If needed, more questions will be added.

Mazin...Go!
Okay, I'm gonna try to answer this as best as I can. Keep in mind that these are only my OPINIONS. We also have to separate "normal" suit physics from "superhero" suit physics.

Firstly, early Kamen Riders don't "put on" a suit. Since they were cyborgized, it may be deduced that the costume is not part of them (sans the helmet - in the mangas, riders can take off their helmets, while in the tv series, at least KR X has to put his helmet on...) My guess is they henshin in the shower to scrub monster gunk off. As for looking at the public, the early KRs and sentais actually had little holes in the helmets, later modified into lenses similar to ski goggles. In superhero physiology, I'm guessing that the Rider helmet eyes actually become extensions of the rider's eyes (since they are cyborgs). Whereas in sentai, the lenses serve as mini LCD screens of some sort. This is what enables them to see clearly outside and even have those "target grids" they use to aim their guns.

Breathing: in normal physics, I'm guessing the holes that enabled the early suit actor to see also let air in. Later, I'm guessing that small holes along the edges of the visors suited that purposes. I can't say I can imagine what it's like to perspire in a stunt suit...

In hero physics, I guess that the cyborg riders' helmets let air in through vents, while sentai suits hypothetically could have their own mini air filters. The same thing would apply to absorbing perspiration.

Taking off the helmet: in normal physics, if one looks closely one can often see mini fastening clips, usually on the side of the helmets. Of course, later costume designers got very good in hiding these locking mechanisms. In hero physics, they either just take them off manually, or since they henshin back to normal, there's no need to.

Suit materials vary from show to show, from storyline to storyline. But in normal physics, they wear cloth and spandex. They wear some kind of bodysuit under the stuntsuit.

Also, most of the time, it is a stuntperson from the Japan Action club who wears the suit.