Lurker
This is my fan-made Kamen Rider show.I am planning of creating a Sentai to go with it.The story is.........

Dai Shocker has revived and has gone multi-world!In the Pokemon world as Team Dai Shocker,they plan to,of course,rule it!There's just one thing standing in their way.....young Ash Ketchum has taken the mantle of Kamen Rider and is going to destroy Dai Shocker!Using the powers of his Pikachu,he must defeat the Poketants and save his world.

This is meant as a 45 year anniversary for Kamen Rider,and a movie goes with this series called Kamen Rider Taisen 2: PikaKu vs. 3!There will be more info on that later.

Last edited:
Lurker
Ideas:
KAIJIN:
Grunts:The Dai Troops are basically Shocker troops,but the masks are helmets that look like PokeBalls.The rest of the suits are just Shocker troop suits.

Poketants: Poketants are essentially humanoid versions of Pokemon,but with different things.Example is the first Poketant,Rattatrap.He's just a humanoid Rattata but with claws that act just like the ones on OOO TaToBa and LaToraTa Combos.

I hope you like the ideas for the kaijin of the show.

Last edited:
Lurker
Ideas 2:
Form Themes:
Pikachu form:BEASTBITE(from Kamen Rider Wizard Kamen Rider Beast theme)
Charizard/Mega X/Mega Y: Double Action Sword Form(from Kamen Rider Den-O)
Blastoise/Mega Blastoise:Rise Up Your Flag(from Kamen Rider Gaim,Kachidoki Arms Theme)
Venusaur/Mega Venusaur:Time Judged All(from Kamen Rider OOO,TaJaDor theme)
Evolved Raichu:Full Throttle(from Kamen Rider Drive,Kamen Rider Mach theme)
151:Ranbu Escalation(from Kamen Rider Gaim,Kiwami Arms and Baron Lemon Energy/Lord Baron theme)

Lurker
Ideas 3:
RIDERS:[Rider Name: (Identity,gender)]
PikaKu: (Ash Ketchum,male)
Red: (Red,male)
CardaKu: (Jace,male)
Dark PikaKu: (Ace,male)
Mist: (Misty,female)
Stoner: (Brock,male)

Lurker
CHANGES:
Venusaur and Mega Venusaur theme changed to "Regret Nothing" from Kamen Rider OOO
That's just about it.