Status
Not open for further replies.
レイモン (雷蒙)
Can't wait the Full Combo Collection & the DVD releasing next week.:buttrock:

Now I'm starting to imagine Hork-Bajir with Gatakiriba blades. :laugh:

LOL THIS.

Oh ya great gifs ;) I can't wait for the actual MVs to come out now ~ I'm surprised that Regret Nothing didn't get a PV =/

And even though I didn't like Kiva the series too much, I still loved their music. Its a REAAAAAL shame that Exterminate Time didn't get a PV :mad:

Minato Ascending
Am I the only one who gets the impression that all the Greed are going to turn on each other towards the end again?

This ep we have Mezul grooming Gamel for... something, as well as LAnkh talking about taking the purple medals.

And have we had the reveal to why Kougami was gathering medals? Or was it for Birth? Or... just so he can randomly revive dead people in non-Canon movies?

There're alot of unanswered questions in this series, and this is why it has become a very riveted show although it took awhile to get there. I think Kougami will probably reveal something shocking, and maybe he has a link with the original OOO (a decendant, perhaps?). I think like Mezool and Gamel turned against Uva, all the Greeeds have their own agenda (except for Gamel probably), and they will likely turn against each other but got played into Dr. Maki's hand.

It's hard to believe that there's less than 10 eps left, though.

レイモン (雷蒙)
LOL THIS.

Oh ya great gifs ;) I can't wait for the actual MVs to come out now ~ I'm surprised that Regret Nothing didn't get a PV =/

And even though I didn't like Kiva the series too much, I still loved their music. Its a REAAAAAL shame that Exterminate Time didn't get a PV :mad:

Yeah, Dark Kiva didn't get a PV for its own.

Am I the only one who wants / thinks that in the end Gamel will be revealed to be playing the others. Aka Acting stupid and is the Most intelligent of the bunch.

My (cliche) guess is that Mezool will power up Gamel and sic him on the others and Uva or Cazali does something smart and makes Gamel kill Mezool. Gamel goes berserk and kills Uva or Cazali, and Cazali or Uva (whoever that isn't dead) kills Gamel. Then in that moment of spent triumph, Ankh jumps him and kills him.

Maki then arrives and makes a speech about the end of the world, and him and Ankh fight, mirroring the PutoTyra vs. LAnkh fight. Ankh wins with the help of OOO and then Cakeboss will reveal himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.