Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
I just realized. Kougami awoke 'LAnkh' by removing one of his cores. That was probably the core he gave back to Ankh in the TajaDor episode.

That's almost a plot-hole, since Kougami was shown with the the medal before he went on his "expedition trip" where he supposedly found Ankh's body.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Either that or he already had the core before going, and we'll see another one that he took from LAnkh.

Aronbafon
Actually... He returned from Europe in episode 17 or 18, the first one in 2011.
In episode 19 he showed Eiji a red Core. Maki already had one, I believe Kogami gave him it or it was from prior, can't remember.

It goes; Kogami leaves for Europe around episode 15. He returns in the first episode of 2011 and gives Eiji a red core in episode 19(Technically 20)

Lurker
That's what I would expect...

Seriously, Kougami is a mixture be Gendou Ikari from Evangelion and Owner.

"Training."
How does Kougami remove a Core Medal from the body of Ankh? Core medals are INSIDE their bodies! :sly:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
How does Kougami remove a Core Medal from the body of Ankh? Core medals are INSIDE their bodies! :sly:

Same way the were able to make the Birth Driver... By using Technology.

Lurker
Well, it seems that the Core Medals just float around in the Greed's body and since it was a mummified body, maybe one could just reach in and grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.