Status
Not open for further replies.
Occurs to me that this ep had a severe lack of Ankh, and way too much Gotou.

This probably sounds incredibly idiotic of me (don't worry, I'm used to it), but didn't they say something a long time ago about Gamel not really having any desires of his own? I know he's always created yummies using himself, but it seemed odd to say he creates them of his desire when I remember them saying he didn't have any.

I'm probably remembering it wrong, I've been on cruise control with OOO for a long time. Haven't cared to be anal enough to keep track of medal possession and such, like I am with so many other series.

This is the first series I've watched as it's airing, and I'm a weird guy in general, so forgive me. OOO has been a very strange experience for me, all around :redface2:

Gamel has desires, they're just really short sighted and small. He's amused by people getting hit, so he make a yummy that throws things around to amuse himself, he's tired so the yummy puts people to sleep. I'm surprised he doesn't make one when he can't find mommy, i mean Mezool.

It's probably on retainer along with the Feudal Japan set and access to the stadium.

Is this limited to KR, or do you also mean the Feudal Japan set that appears in Sentai? Isn't that part of the tourist attraction in Kyoto where other jidaigeki are done?

There's also that reused rocky shoreline with a natural arch (the one where Boukenger's Akashi went to after finding the map).

Lurker
Is this limited to KR, or do you also mean the Feudal Japan set that appears in Sentai? Isn't that part of the tourist attraction in Kyoto where other jidaigeki are done?

There's also that reused rocky shoreline with a natural arch (the one where Boukenger's Akashi went to after finding the map).

It's all under the same contract :laugh:

Aronbafon
It would be too expensive if they had to constantly use new locations. They mostly have to close the areas so if they made a scene in the middle of Shinjuku they would shut down tons of traffic and alike.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
It's apparently really expensive to haul all the cast, crew and whatnot up to new locations to shoot, unless you're going all out on a show like in Kuuga. In Hibiki, they shot in Aomori prefecture, and it cost a lot of money to move everything up there. Now a days, they shoot in Tokyo mainly, in the rooftop, stairs, and rivers that we see in most series post Kuuga. They also use the toku sandlot where a lot of toku shows are shot including Sentai, KR, Sailor Moon etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.