Status
Not open for further replies.
私の占いは当たる
A fanart published in Uchuusen.

2h4wd93.jpg

正義の味方
I can see Hina stopping Eiji in pretty much the same way like she did in episode 28. That was a pretty nice moment. it doesn't have to be like, a romantic moment or anything, just Hina reminding Eiji of the kindness in his heart or something.

Just a thought, if OOO's multi combo trumps yummy but not Greed. Full combo equals(?) Greed if against Greed of the weaker element and hybrid yummy. How can OOO's trump non berserking hybrid Greed (Kazari?) beside Barney the Dinosaur mode (God, I just realized why that combo is purple!) A full+multi combo? It's obvious we're going to get there soon since the last attempt by the OOOking 800 yrs ago.

If we established the combos work like RPG rock-paper-scissoer(fire v fire etc) and there is no Purple Greeed as of yet, doesn't that mean PuToTra can wipe the floor with the rest of the Greeeds?

Also, when the Dino greeed shows up, and (if)gamel/mezool come back, all the Combos would be weakened. So OOO would need a Super combo using multiple colors to win.

NagaKarat:
-Just a thought, if OOO's multi combo trumps yummy but not Greed. Full combo equals(?) Greed if against Greed of the weaker element and hybrid yummy. How can OOO's trump non berserking hybrid Greed (Kazari?) beside Barney the Dinosaur mode (God, I just realized why that combo is purple!) A full+multi combo? It's obvious we're going to get there soon since the last attempt by the OOOking 800 yrs ago.-

If i recall right, in the last part of W, didn't Foundation X's boss have cell medal we haven't yet? Maybe its corosponding core is the key to OOO's ultimate Greeed buster. OOOverLord? :3

Eiji is special because he is utterly unselfish(*cough*Shouichi) and has no real desire. I think it would be good thematical if the true power of OOO came from Eiji acknowledging his own greed and fufiling his desire. Which in this case maybe 'to save everyone" or "power to change fate" (civil war/past he's covering up)

Last edited:
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
If i recall right, in the last part of W, didn't Foundation X's boss have cell medal we haven't yet? Maybe its corosponding core is the key to OOO's ultimate Greeed buster. OOOverLord? :3

It was discussed in the W thread that it was just something to introduce the next rider. It also showed cell medals as well as Taka, Tora, and Batta cores.

You were referring to this:

medalresearch.png

Status
Not open for further replies.