Status
Not open for further replies.
That actually just thought of something. Wouldn't the Gamel/Mezool hybrid be a lot stronger than just one complete Greed since it was Gamel -1 core and most of Mezool and i think 1 Uva core? Yet didn't OOO beat it without a full combo form? Then why isn't OOO beating the **** out of Kazari and Uva when he fights them?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
That actually just thought of something. Wouldn't the Gamel/Mezool hybrid be a lot stronger than just one complete Greed since it was Gamel -1 core and most of Mezool and i think 1 Uva core? Yet didn't OOO beat it without a full combo form? Then why isn't OOO beating the **** out of Kazari and Uva when he fights them?

He used GATAKIRIBA Combo, it's the 'strongest Combo'.

And please hide rumours, this is the talk up thread.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
How is that a rumor? He's wondering why OOO had little trouble with a monster from episode 16 in comparison to the Greeds.

Well the hybrid was beaten by OOO and Birth Tag Teaming it. I wouldn't say it was a sole thing. Plus it became a giant target for GataKiriBa

Kazari only absorbs few at a time and adapt use of it before absorbing more. Maybe Mezool and Gamel are weaker since their medals are not part of Tatoba combo.

If we established the combos work like RPG rock-paper-scissoer(fire v fire etc) and there is no Purple Greeed as of yet, doesn't that mean PuToTra can wipe the floor with the rest of the Greeeds?

Also, when the Dino greeed shows up, and (if)gamel/mezool come back, all the Combos would be weakened. So OOO would need a Super combo using multiple colors to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.