Status
Not open for further replies.
Aronbafon
RaToraTah debuted against Mezool and Gamel in episode 9. All it have ever done to Kazari was blinding him in episode 15.

Well, technically the only time we've seen a combo fight it's corrosponding Greeed is SaGoZo and TaJaDor. However to give a full overlook;

While that is true, they've all shown abilities that surpass the abilities of the Greeeds... besides Tajador, which only had the same abilities used by Lost Ankh (who at best has 5 Core medals).

Hi all, I am a new member on this forum .... may I join in here?
Kamen rider talking OOO ya?
I want to ask this ... there may already know the rumor to episode 32 why Putotyra Combo attack Birth?

レイモン (雷蒙)
Can't wait to see how it's going to be stop from being berserk.

Aronbafon
Either Hina stops him. Or he misses with a Scanning Charge attack. They have ALWAYS broken a transformation when used in a combo.

Blade Adept
Ep. 31 was pretty enjoyable - I'm loving how things are starting to really pick up now especially with the prelude into the final(?) combo next week. I missed Uva. I wondered where the heck he went as Kazari was hogging the limelight with his hybrid Yummies for a while. I'm glad that Uva has been doing something during his moment of screen time absence - even if it's something that seems as unexciting as collecting Cell Medals. The loss of Tajador I can easily live with. It's already been used often with mixed results in battle, so removing it before the next combo comes along to blatantly replace it was a logical move, even though I'll probably miss that lovely red design. :sweat:

Kougami is just batty even when he's not speaking like he's utterly batty. Come on - pouring your wine onto the (undoubtedly expensive as hell) carpet? I would hate to be cleaning up his mess. It also makes me wonder what the heck his company actually does. Cakes? Candroids? RideVendor squads? RideVendors themselves? If there is a company that will probably never do well practically in real life, it would be the Kougami Foundation. Oh, and just as a random point (seeing as this is my first post in this thread, I didn't like how abruptly Gamel and Mezool left the show earlier. Things were set up well for Gamel and his complete form and then WHAM! A giant CGI...thing pops up and is destroyed in no less than 5 minutes. That was rather underwhelming to say the least.

To reiterate, hi guys! New here and such. :anime:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
(seeing as this is my first post in this thread, I didn't like how abruptly Gamel and Mezool left the show earlier. Things were set up well for Gamel and his complete form and then WHAM! A giant CGI...thing pops up and is destroyed in no less than 5 minutes. That was rather underwhelming to say the least.

[HIDE]Wait until Ep 36 and you won't complain about this anymore.[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.