Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It will be more appropriate if Ankh save Eiji and Hana by sealing himself along with the Greeeds or destroy all the core medals so they won't be revived.

Oh and Den-O appears....

レイモン (雷蒙)
I'm too use to seeing Shingo as Ankh so the only way I can accept Ankh as human is Shingo dies and Ankh takes his body. Don't know if Shingo will be helpful to story progress or not when he's back.

Yeah true.

Now you have Kazari who is pacing himself with multicores self evolution.

The Hybrid Yummies have been stated to be stronger than the standard ones and Tajadoru has done decently against them. However, here's the problem...

Lost Ankh who is also almost a complete Greed except for his left face and right hand.

He has at best 5 Core Medals. There's nothing "almost complete" about him. Shauta can fight just fine against Kazari's water Yummies (in that one case where Birth damaged one, he destroyed Gamel's half, not Mezool's), so why is Tajadoru completely useless against Lost Ankh's bird Yummies?

Supaidaman!
I think you just answered your own question - Shauta beat half a yummy.

That being said I'm willing to bet we never see that turn-to-water move again.

Aronbafon
TaJaDor is special, why else would it not use the normal Hawk head.

And the difference is the combos work differently against their Greeed than the Yummies.

The Greeed and Full Combo have the equal strength.
Hence TaJaDor and LAnkh being equal.
And SaGoZo did stop Gamel, though he had just lost 3 medals so.

I think you just answered your own question - Shauta beat half a yummy.

It beat half of a stronger Hybrid Yummy, which made it just a standard water Yummy. It was still strong enough to give problems to OOO without using a full combo, so it clearly still was pretty strong.

The problem is that it is only true for Tajador. Every other combo has shown abilities that far surpass the actual Greeed. Tajador can't beat standard Bird Yummies either.

Aronbafon
Well, technically the only time we've seen a combo fight it's corrosponding Greeed is SaGoZo and TaJaDor. However to give a full overlook;

GataKiriBa never fought Uva.
ShaUTa never fought Mezool.
RaToraTar never fought Kazari.
TaJaDor did fight L-Ankh.
SaGoZo did fight Gamel, however neither was 1 on 1.

レイモン (雷蒙)
TaJaDor is special, why else would it not use the normal Hawk head.

And the difference is the combos work differently against their Greeed than the Yummies.

Hence TaJaDor and LAnkh being equal.
And SaGoZo did stop Gamel, though he had just lost 3 medals so.

Would like to see more of those Greeed vs Full Combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.