Status
Not open for further replies.
レイモン (雷蒙)
Maybe Gamel and Mezool were the last Greeeds that were created. Same reason why they were easily offed... which is why TaToBa has become the default form...again, that's a maybe...

If 800 years OOO has TaToBa Combo & he has Taka, Tora & Batta Core Medals, how does Kazari, Uva & body Ankh(if) has full armor back then?

The Greeeds looks perfect in the flashback so there could be possibility that OOO possess additional core medals that may or may not be the destroyed 10th medal.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Well, it's not like Giru's 10 Core Medals being all set that Dr.Maki has before.

The Meteor has landed
I'm not sure if anyone has mention this yet but, if you can remember in OOO 30 on the part where past OOO went crazy and used all of the Medals to become the seal for the Greeeds, do you think Eiji might do that and sacrifice his life to reseal the Greeeds again?

It will be more appropriate if Ankh save Eiji and Hana by sealing himself along with the Greeeds or destroy all the core medals so they won't be revived.

私の占いは当たる
It will be more appropriate if Ankh save Eiji and Hana by sealing himself along with the Greeeds or destroy all the core medals so they won't be revived.

Maybe Ankh can finally be a person. :anime:

I'm too use to seeing Shingo as Ankh so the only way I can accept Ankh as human is Shingo dies and Ankh takes his body. Don't know if Shingo will be helpful to story progress or not when he's back.

Eye See You
Good to see some of the classic goons in ep 28. :buttrock:

But now it's back to serious mode. I'm pumped to see whats going on with Ankh.

Why are people dishing Tajador, Tajador is not a weak combo, it just that the enemies are getting stronger. Its obvious the stronger the Greeds are the stronger its Yummy is (though this is my speculation). Now you have Kazari who is pacing himself with multicores self evolution. Uva who is amassing a lot of cell medals, using his yummies like worker ants or bees. Lost Ankh who is also almost a complete Greed except for his left face and right hand. Shauta wins against that beauty desire hybrid yummy is because that yummy already been damaged by half before that by Birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.