Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
Didn't mean to, actually. Thanks for the accusation.

Any time. ;)

Thank you for making me imagining a bird raping a lion.

:eyebrow:

It kind of looked like Ankh knew he wouldn't grow more body parts even after taking those Medals.

If the rumor about the left arm floating (?) around somewhere is true (and it likely is because of the picture if the other half of that rumor is true), then it most likely is tied to the fact that his other body parts are separated from him and they exist outside the Core Medals he has gotten.

Haha well it wouldn't be Ankh then now would it if he didn't do what he did ? ;) and that's got to be one of the BEST rider kicks i"ve ever seen @_@ so freaking EPIC !!! XD

ya that slow motion of satnaka is pretty sweet kazuma, it looks better than the ones they have from movies like matrix and whatnot =3

and we finally get to know wha the peacock candroid does; its a flying cutter of doom and it carries medals for you from point A to B ~ I Just dun get how shooting bullets at those jelly fishes and razor cutting them works when last ep. the just mltiplied each time you sliced one, man if only my sashimi dinner can do that when I want it to ~

I'm just going to repost this since in case some of the people who asked don't check the old thread.

And it's simple,
Which head would you rather have? One that's hurts you every time you shoot electicity from it like Gata or one that shines a bright light and blinds even you like Lion or one that does mostly nothing like Sai? Neither there all bad chooses but with Taka you have increased accuracy which is why it's the best choice.

As for arms how are you suppose to walk around with swords sticking out of your arms like Kiri and how could you pick stuff up with big fists like Gori or with the spinners in the way like Kujaku. Tora is the best choice cause the claws are retractable.

And the legs, why would you pick Zou. It just slows you down and Cheetah is too fast to just walk around in. Bata is the best cause you can move at normal speeds and jump even higher then anyone. We don't know what Condor does but it probably isn't as good as Bata.

So you see TaToBa is the best choice.

As for the ShaUTa medals, pfffft, those are girl medals.

TaToBa. It's a useful one (claws, accuracy, height). But there's no evidence one random combo is superior to another. And it's not like Eiji was ever blinded by the Lion, he's proven Kamikiri is more powerful than Tora, he's still got his regular hands as Gorilla and Unagi is an excellent mid distance medal. So far, the only medal with a negative side effect is Kuwagata. In terms of combat usefulness, you'd probably be best with Lion, then Unagi, Kamikiri or Gorilla, then Cheetah, as an effective offensive combo. Wait to see what Kujaku and condor are like as a part of a random combo before comment there.

Wow, this is the most dickish I've seen Ankh. Throwing Eiji into a river and tying up Hina, then swiping his Core Medals to attempt reviving himself. There is no doubt that Ankh will be the final boss of the series. The debut of TaJaDoru made up for the drama and bitter ending though. Can't wait to see TaJaBa combo next episode.

See I didn't get that. Without subtitles, I'm obvious at a disadvantage...buuuut it seemed like Ankh was relying on Eiji to come back. And considering there is no way Kazari was going to let Eiji walk away, throwing him over the building kinda counts as saving his life. I wouldn't trust Ankh as far as he could throw me, but the two of them are definitely at a stage where is not trust than a sense that the other person will pull through for them is there. Plus, you can't deny he protected Hina twice in this.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Thank you for making me imagining a bird raping a lion.

Oh, great. Now that image is in my head :sweat:

There is no doubt that Ankh will be the final boss of the series.

I think there is. Ankh just wants his Core Medals back and doesn't care how he gets them, whereas Kazari, Maki and Kougami all have bigger and probably more sinister plans for the Medals. Ankh is treated as a basically heroic character, despite the way he behaves - he has sided with Eiji against OOO and it's hinted that he is fonder of Eiji, and Hina, than he pretends to be

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
ug0ba540.gif

yjseq.gif

:thumbs:

Got to love those action shots :buttrock::p

Please remove your posts (13 & 14)... Doesn't have anything it in worth for the thread. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Meta
Well, I was very impressed with the Satonaka action this week now I want her to wear the Birth belt once

Holy **** though, TaJaDor's appearance was incredible. I love the moving he has to do with his hands to get the techniques out. Makes the form seem more elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.