Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
TaJaDol has appeared!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_l1QzJIFyw"]YouTube - ????????? ???????? Kamen Rider OOO TaJaDol[/ame]

That really was a very unfortunate time to put an advertisement, Toei. :p

Feel free to peruse the original thread for the rest of the discussion.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Heh, I was halfway through doing it when you posted that, actually. :laugh:

変わって欲しくないよ。
Taaaa~~ Jaaaa~~ Doruuuu~~ ♪♪

I'm just going to repost this since in case some of the people who asked don't check the old thread.

And it's simple,
Which head would you rather have? One that's hurts you every time you shoot electicity from it like Gata or one that shines a bright light and blinds even you like Lion or one that does mostly nothing like Sai? Neither there all bad chooses but with Taka you have increased accuracy which is why it's the best choice.

As for arms how are you suppose to walk around with swords sticking out of your arms like Kiri and how could you pick stuff up with big fists like Gori or with the spinners in the way like Kujaku. Tora is the best choice cause the claws are retractable.

And the legs, why would you pick Zou. It just slows you down and Cheetah is too fast to just walk around in. Bata is the best cause you can move at normal speeds and jump even higher then anyone. We don't know what Condor does but it probably isn't as good as Bata.

So you see TaToBa is the best choice.

As for the ShaUTa medals, pfffft, those are girl medals.

White Rose Rider
I gotta say, I've been watching OOO and it's kept me interested and the Combo Forms have been great so far this season. But seeing TaJaDol, and hearing it's Theme Song "Time Judged it All" and the episode so far. I think this was by far one of the better episodes of OOO. And I gotta say it was worth the wait to get this form cause it was nothing short of Epic.

Can't wait for a better copy to pop up watching the first one that someone posted & said was areally bad copy they were kidding .... lol ankh is a sneaky bastard I really enjoyed the start of this episode haha! I thought I had it all figured out how they would get some medals back but was way off

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
The epic harmony chorus in the beginning "Time Judged All" aka TaJaDol's ending theme is just incredible......can't wait until the full version comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.