Status
Not open for further replies.
Aronbafon
Well, looks like we have a confirmed date for OOO. I guess that makes A to Z not so canon to OOO.
[hide]
ooodatoep22.png
[/hide]

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
OOO 22:

1 Really, this guy is bringing his son along on his vigilante adventures? -__-

2 I don’t get why in a lot of these newer shows, some people seem to treat monsters so casually. “Oh this weird insect monster guy wants to help me beat up bad guys…. Ok! Nothing unusual about that!”

- A Rider Punch, how rare. And no Tatoba this week.

- That is Chiyoko’s worst dress to date. What is she supposed to be, a Hershey’s Kiss?

Why exactly is Goto working there again?

- Is there a Yummy next week, or is it just about Uva and Kazari?

Kanbayashi (the dad) really has some twisted perception of Justice. He shouldn't have been bringing his kid to "fight" the bad guys even though he now has the Yummy at his call. This is probably why Kanbayashi took it as it is (point 1 & 2).

Yeah no TaToBa... which is a refresher... In the Shark yummy arc, he used the Cheetah legs...

They're celebrating Valentines at the diner, so Chioko and Hina were in a foil-type getup. Not necessarily a Hershey's kiss... Most chocolates are wrapped up in foil anyway. Gotou is working there as per advise/push from Kougami. He's trying to get his confidence back. As for the Yummy for next episode, I don't know yet, but there was something in DecaEnd's post from the rumor thread.

EDIT: Now both Date and Gotou have a Birth Buster.

私の占いは当たる
So what is the deal with this hat ? :laugh: also where you finding the pics?

Iwanaga has a bunny hat. I'm not sure why, it might be a "Year of the Rabbit" thing. The pictures are mainly from his blog, but Ryon and Shu have put a couple on theirs.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Ankh thought that Eiji was just going to give up the core medals without a plan... He was going to use the Kujaku candroid, but because Ankh tried to get to the medals... well...

picture4ow.png

picture6fk.png

picture7ab.png

Birth calling Ankh - anko... hehehe ;)

Uva did lost the cores back to Ankh with Birth's help. One of Uva's and another of Mezool's..

picture9vi.png

So which one is better? :laugh:

picture3yc.png
versus
picture4is.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.