Status
Not open for further replies.
OOO 22:

- Really, this guy is bringing his son along on his vigilante adventures? -__-

- These Akira-Maki scenes are getting to be really dumb. Maki doesn’t work as a comedian, stop trying to make him one. It’s bad enough he’s a nut who’s obsessed with that doll.

- I’m still trying to figure why some Yummies don’t have human faces. The ones that do, like Hopper, look more creepy. Which is good.

- Mad Eiji > clueless, bumbling Eiji. The balance worked better with Shinji (I’m using him since he’s another Kobayashi protagonist), I think. With this show, the switching between the serious and the comedic is done rather poorly. Especially when with Eiji he’s driven by a regret, whereas Shinji was merely an idealist.

- I don’t get why in a lot of these newer shows, some people seem to treat monsters so casually. “Oh this weird insect monster guy wants to help me beat up bad guys…. Ok! Nothing unusual about that!â€

- It’s said that Shu Watanabe likes doing his own action scenes, yet most of them just seem to be the standard “tackle from the waist†that a lot of the actors do now when not transformed.

- Finally, Akira on a bike!

- Really, they choose that moment (Takashi rejecting Uva) to throw in some Eiji-Ankh hijinks?

- I hope Eiji uses the Condor legs like Ryou/Gills’s Rider Kick at some point.

- How the heck could those three break through a wall so hard that it cracks that heavily??

- Jazz music does not work for battles! This isn’t Den-O and your composer isn’t Toshihiko Sahashi!

- A Rider Punch, how rare. And no Tatoba this week.

- That is Chiyoko’s worst dress to date. What is she supposed to be, a Hershey’s Kiss?

Why exactly is Goto working there again?

- Is there a Yummy next week, or is it just about Uva and Kazari?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
From wiki

220px-YAMANO_Beauty_Special_School.jpg

The Yamano Beauty Special School in Shibuya, Tokyo, stands in for the lavish offices of Kamen Rider OOO's Kougami Foundation.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
@Black Fang: Please kindly post which yummies don't have human faces...

@Black Fang: Please kindly post which yummies don't have human faces...

Shark and Bison. I'm not sure if Siamese Cat had one, or was a blend of human and feline.

All of Uva's Yummies (minus Weevil, but that one was giant) have had human faces, while the rest seem to be a mix.

There's no rule saying all the Yummy have to have human faces.

From wiki

220px-YAMANO_Beauty_Special_School.jpg

The Yamano Beauty Special School in Shibuya, Tokyo, stands in for the lavish offices of Kamen Rider OOO's Kougami Foundation.

That's because the people in that school have to learn to make people look.....I forgot the last word of this sentence....

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I liked this episode today, seemed as if the Yummy's parent of the week was a bit more interesting.

I'm loving the Gotou-Date relationship. I really am. It doesn't seem out of place, and it seems natural for Date to take Gotou under his wing in a time of trouble for Gotou

I loved the fight scenes in this episode. It seemed a bit more different than all the other episodes, which kinda seemed a bit...mediocre. Today's fights were very cool. Especially when Birth chased Uva and his Yummy on his Ride Vendor, and after being deflected by Uva's lightning, Date comes out guns blazing, and the angle at which Uva dodged was very cool.

The comedy didn't seem really forced to me today. Some may think otherwise, I thought it was pretty good

I liked the Yummy. It's creepy face plus its random "toh"'s were cool.

Next week looks big with Kazari returning after being bamboozled by Ankh and TaJaDoru

Status
Not open for further replies.