Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point is that every life has "desire". So, even though the alchemists had created functional bodies based on various animals, they initially didn't have life because they had no desire. However, after the medal was removed, a spark ignited the flames of their desire, and so they became actual living beings.

If the 10th medals ever come into play, I don't think they'll be able to kill a Greeed. If that were possible, the first OOO could just have done that after sealing them. Either they were really destroyed and will have no role at all, or... I can see a scene where they attempt to use a 10th medal to seal a Greed who already has 9 of his own medals, but then that attempt would fail and they'd just be left with an even stronger enemy, maybe even the final boss.

When they learn desire, they can't just forget it even if their original ambition was fulfilled. That seems to be theme with the Yummies, which always carry the desire beyond the original intent, so I can see the same thing happening with the Greeeds.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I think the point is that every life has "desire". So, even though the alchemists had created functional bodies based on various animals, they initially didn't have life because they had no desire. However, after the medal was removed, a spark ignited the flames of their desire, and so they became actual living beings.

If the 10th medals ever come into play, I don't think they'll be able to kill a Greeed. If that were possible, the first OOO could just have done that after sealing them. Either they were really destroyed and will have no role at all, or... I can see a scene where they attempt to use a 10th medal to seal a Greed who already has 9 of his own medals, but then that attempt would fail and they'd just be left with an even stronger enemy, maybe even the final boss.

When they learn desire, they can't just forget it even if their original ambition was fulfilled. That seems to be theme with the Yummies, which always carry the desire beyond the original intent, so I can see the same thing happening with the Greeeds.

My point is that the 10th Core must have a purpose in the plot, or Kobayashi wouldn't even let Kougami mention it.

My point is that the 10th Core must have a purpose in the plot, or Kobayashi wouldn't even let Kougami mention it.

Their point might be just connected to the series' theme. They don't necessarily need to still be around in the present to be used as plot devices of some kind.

OOO 25:

- Apparently Maki knows Chiyoko from somewhere?

- Bird Yummies work exactly like Uva's Yummies?

レイモン (雷蒙)
He become a good guy :laugh: or simply die.

I mean in theory they became Greeed by losing the 10th medal and longing to be complete, but with the 10th medal they wasn't "alive". So it's either.

Oh, I see. We'll found out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.